• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2.0 members only thread

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, enough already. This is a forum, not a place for verbal pvp. This thread is locked until I have the time to go through and clean it up.

0o0o

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh come on! How can i survive vs his dp and ai's :( Envy is plainly the spawn of satan and possibley a pirate too...

For now envy i give you this momentary laughter at my expense...but your video is coming my son...any day now...and i'm going to make it to the tune of barbie girl :)

Peace out 2.0.dp.ai.fairies haha

By popular demand.....we now have Envy vs Charon........Take 2

Envy Vs Charon - Take 2 - YouTube

P

P.W.N

By popular demand.....we now have Envy vs Charon........Take 2

Envy Vs Charon - Take 2 - YouTube
By popular demand eh? why do you feel the need to record a video every time you fight someone then post it on you tube? your ego is way too big and looking at the many posts you made the music backing up these videos is rather disturbing... nobody is interested who you have or have not killed mate,its getting a bit silly now and this 2.0 thread only should not be allowed as its a grief project against other players in uo.. people who fight you might not want the videos posting on you tube for the world to see.. you are infringing on peoples rights!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahem. Despite the title, I think it's pretty clear that anyone who wants to post in this thread can do so, provided they do so within Stratics rules. In fact, I'd suggest that such a title positively invites posts from anyone passing!

P

P.W.N

Ahem. Despite the title, I think it's pretty clear that anyone who wants to post in this thread can do so, provided they do so within Stratics rules. In fact, I'd suggest that such a title positively invites posts from anyone passing!
Hence why i feel the need to point out what goes on in such threads has previously created unwanted board pvp which had to be edited by yourself and petra :popcorn:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hence why i feel the need to point out what goes on in such threads has previously created unwanted board pvp which had to be edited by yourself and petra :popcorn:

That's what we're here for. Although I should point out that not having to pull posts and infract posters makes us happy :)

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the real audio for that video would've told a better story,

Mervyn: "Makey and Envy where the F*** are you going get back here now"

*ignored*

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL!

That explains the total silence from these two members lol! good work :S

We did very badly im affraid too many absence players and not enough game time makes us bad teamplayers!

didnt notice Makeys bar :S

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL! i noticed my epic walls wernt featured!! Merv gets all the attention!!

M

Makey

gotta say pvp at the moment is great nice to see all the sl around.

D

Drizzet

By popular demand eh? why do you feel the need to record a video every time you fight someone then post it on you tube? your ego is way too big and looking at the many posts you made the music backing up these videos is rather disturbing... nobody is interested who you have or have not killed mate,its getting a bit silly now and this 2.0 thread only should not be allowed as its a grief project against other players in uo.. people who fight you might not want the videos posting on you tube for the world to see.. you are infringing on peoples rights!
Lol? Your joking right?

What recording software do Envy and Merv use? I think it's pretty cool someone records fights as least it might get people to come back to UO.

Another Lamer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use:
HyperCam 2 - To Record
VideoPad Video Editor - To add music and convert for youtube upload.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh some positive comments :) Thx!!

Yeah pvp has been good allthough massivly outnumbered most of the time hehe!

at least were having fun!!

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kiss to 2.0

keep it up

shame im not here to correct you guys, but LoL is fun and UO kinda boring

from cairo with love

S

Splup

I see someone's keeping up the action on Europa, Nice!

Too bad I can't really join, except maybe now I'm 7 days in Finland with good connection. Staying in Nice France for now, prolly till end of December and my connection is just WAAAAAY too bad to play... Except if miracle happens and I get a better connection there.

btw. What's new in PvP?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please be aware that 2.0 is periodically subject to a culling of blue characters. 2.0 is a red guild, blue characters are allowed for champ killing only, on occasion 2.0 allows new players to join as blue on the provision that they will then become red. Mervyn reserves the right to do what he wants when he wants.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone in the hunt for a new game? Sadly ive fallen outta love with uo even more so with the new administration.

Too many pixels being added and no hard content no bug fixing just endless pixel bs!

Ive been sticking around hoping this would change but it seems hopeless every month i send a list of bugs to the devs been doing this since Feb and none have been fixed :( Sad

We still havent heard about their plans to fix hacking scripting and general cheating!

So a new game any ideas??

M

Makey

ffs pjay thought your moaning was confined to vent obviously not. :violin:

P

P.W.N

Is anyone in the hunt for a new game? Sadly ive fallen outta love with uo even more so with the new administration.

Too many pixels being added and no hard content no bug fixing just endless pixel bs!

Ive been sticking around hoping this would change but it seems hopeless every month i send a list of bugs to the devs been doing this since Feb and none have been fixed :( Sad

We still havent heard about their plans to fix hacking scripting and general cheating!

So a new game any ideas??
Lol this kind of carry on is called kettle black my son... there are people in the 2.0 guild that are part of this bs you talk about using speed hack and various scripts to heal and also very very foul mouthed rants in general chat..maybe you should look closer to home as to why ultima online has gone down bab creek.. i'm kind of tired of reading your posts about not having fun.. how do you expect to have fun when you recruit the shard and have people like bob shouting C**nt and the f word plus his constant griefing of people from other factions down the chat channel if they die.. if you eradicate cheating from your guild it will be one step closer to what people have wanted for years..:danceb:

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coming soon, I'l be doing some videos with all my tips and tricks on how win at uo since i'm getting near retirement. Check out uhall in the near future for the vids.

C

colesey08

Coming soon, I'l be doing some videos with all my tips and tricks on how win at uo since i'm getting near retirement. Check out uhall in the near future for the vids.
I'll save you some time Perv - Spellplague - Summon Fey - All Kill - Bore off

Good riddance to bad rubbish

P

P.W.N

Mervyn you are a funny guy my friend.. i don't need to see any videos or hear any tips...let me teach you a trick or two..its starts with all kill and ends in no skill.. :lick:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My first day back at playing UO after a 2 month holiday (of which 3 weeks was spent doing a tour of Africa) and guess who i killed...Yup Mervin :danceb:

2.0 who?
Just before I killed Mervin, Magnus killed Prankster 1v1 and he died in 10 seconds it was funny.

Chill out 2.0 its just a game! :danceb:

P

P.W.N

I see midian has made a new char mervyn... lol not sure calling it midians mum was such a good idea as the char is male with a beard.. worrying times are upon us ladies...recipe for in game grief is been cooked as we speak.. i can smell the broth drifting round yew gate.:bdh:

Another Lamer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see midian has made a new char mervyn... lol not sure calling it midians mum was such a good idea as the char is male with a beard.. worrying times are upon us ladies...recipe for in game grief is been cooked as we speak.. i can smell the broth drifting round yew gate.:bdh:
Just like to confirm that char is not mine. I have seen it in Luna, the char is poor and has no style.......I can only guess that its created by a homeless vagabond.

PWN go and find a new home and troll a different thread please. Your boring.

P

P.W.N

Just like to confirm that char is not mine. I have seen it in Luna, the char is poor and has no style.......I can only guess that its created by a homeless vagabond.

I'm free to look at and post in any thread i please and btw your rants are exeptional to the point of 120 skill my friend, the post has obviously been rubbed into some sore wounds with added sea salt and copious amounts of cracked black pepper..
I can feel the anger building in your writing..now now don't start smashing things and throwing paddys.. i was just saying someone was playing or you was playing your mum in uo.. tis an online game sire thy must come to terms with it my little :mylittlepony:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I seen Midians Mum talking to a char Called Pranksters Mum at Luna. I thought they were boaring too :mf_prop:

Anyone see the guild they were both in?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pay day for all members, please contact your superior officer. ASAP please as the 2.0 embassy is now drastically short on lockdowns from all the Cheques.

Please ensure you have enough space in your backpack for all the Cheques.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apprenticeships

I'd like to put this idea to the members as it will affect your pay. The core members on the guild, myself not discluded have amassed enough money for every single pvp item in game. There are some newer members who are lacking in items such as lavaliere/slither where useful, I propose 2.0 buy these players any pvp items they require no matter what the cost, including all 120 scrolls and stat scrolls too.

Any oppose?

Due to the danger of scamming involved, the apprenticeships would go to current 2.0 players as it would be dangerous to attract people into the guild with the lure of such apprenticeships.

Also supplied will be my blueprints to "gimp" templates/suits, these spreadsheets are available to any 2.0 member if they can prove a need for the freedom of information.

I propose the first apprentice to be Hendrick, I'm aware he's not the most active of players, anyone else oppose or propose another candidate?