• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2.0 members only thread

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
13 nets and still no Scalis tonight :(

Hot topic: to role for items or to be shared in guild funds....

I think a basic rule is anything over the value of 20 mill should be rolled for, anything less to guild funds,,, that way people don't feel robbed when sharing the big monies with peops who weren't there.

Attachments

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crazy stuff!

Epic Barracoon fight before the scalis attempt. Nice try from the defenders i feel they are working as a group and will soon enough be holding their own!

Great to see

xx

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On another note i found the team in rather a choatic mood tonight. There was a lot of radio interferance and difficult to keep up with the active event.

Maybe we could work on this before facing stiffer oposition!

More Xheals required!

xx

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I think a basic rule is anything over the value of 20 mill should be rolled for, anything less to guild funds,,, that way people don't feel robbed when sharing the big monies with peops who weren't there.

My, aren't you just the funny guy!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Just keep trying! "If you build it they will come"

T

Tazar

Does it help to have a character with fishing skill throw the net? I've always wondered about that.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Does it help to have a character with fishing skill throw the net? I've always wondered about that.
Could be I got Scalis 3 out of 10 times with my 120 Fishing but could also be because I throw it in from New Mag Habour into Deep Sea where the magic happens :p

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a Scalis first throw with the first white net after HS went live. Guess I'm just unlucky that way. I go off Bucs dock, where there's deep water and you can pen him in with boats. Mostly.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM+ fisherman has a 25% chance of spawning scalis true fact!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM+ fisherman has a 25% chance of spawning scalis true fact!
I'm not in 2.0 so I can neither confirm nor deny or even post in this thread.

However, imagine I'm posting this in another thread, then yes the Devs confirmed that GM fishing gives you a 25% chance of a Scalis. There doesn't appear to be any further bonus above this however, so 120 fishing is still 25% chance.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's always assuming that the fisherman actually has the HS booster.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 years of pjay gaining a nice guy rep and i play his account for 20 mins and everyone thinks he's scum.

Winner :thumbup1:

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re:

10 years trying to be nice, and then running into Envy. Why do I even try?.. And now 2.0 ... Awwww Hell. *Kicks the Bucket* :mf_prop:

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So todays topic : Examples of how not to xheal

Thanks for heals!

Attachments

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is the rest of the series Mervyn?

I miss the pics of all those 2.0 bodies after having all been killed for the 3rd time.

What you do here is pure propaganda!
I demand clarity!!!! ^^

Another Lamer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order to comply with european legislation; 2.0 is looking to recruit the following: -

1 hot blonde

The successful candidate will be reporting to Mervyn and in his absence PJay.

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a blonde.... And I am hot... But!!!!

I shave my head and I'm a man...
But I assume this is not a problem at all, you know discrimination and all...

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice work!

pity we forgot to take a ss of Maleachi's corpse with all the stat scrolls :( oh well!

P.S. The hot Blonde Female will be required to undergo special training provided by myself and mervyn.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread has more holes than a swiss cheese. I can't follow a thing, too heavily moderated.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im so pleased bug fixes are being sorted out in this game!...
Ive an example of the recent fixes confirmed to be....... false.

Fixed the issue with The Tentacles of the Harrower spawning in areas out of the reach of players.

Also when we paged a GM we got stonewalled! Id have to say im fully satisfied with the services provide.....NOT!

Attachments

M

Makey

got to agree pageing a gm is like pissing into the wind. They are pretty useless

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who Is Mervyn?

Ok So i think everyone knows about the guild 2.0 but how about the founder? The man who made it all possible?

Firstly we shall answer the most asked question: Is He Human? Yes sadly hes not a superhuman either just ordinary well kinda.

Urban Dictionary states
Mervyn : Term used for an extremely horny or perverted male who plays RPG games such as Ragnarok Online(RO) for a period of over 3 years.

Also a term for a boy who likes lemons.
Are you Mervyn right now?
I guess thats a pretty good statement of the man!

He declares the status of leadership as a Dictatorship by himself until Rob is online and then well all those in 2.0 know what i mean :love:

Attachments

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do like lemons

Pjay, you shouldn't be jealous of the attention i give Rob, Violence gives you way more attention than i give Rob, it's not my fault it's unwanted attention.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"If I played your Template so would I" ---> :violin::bs: My Template takes A POWER LEVEL OF AT LEAST 9000!! TO EVEN LOG IN. Don't forget, I can even XHeal more than Envy WITHOUT HEALING. In fact it's like Envy's XHealer, it's so AWESOME it had to be placed in an 8th Character Slot..:cheerleader:

And what's THAT? Jealous of the moments me and PJay share? ...After joining 2.0 I feel like Snow-White. Cornered by scary, hairy pervs who don't need to duck to avoid a sword slash. Which is probably why I can't chain more than two attacks on you to be honest! :smooch

I gotta be fair though. Envy = :ten:

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Epic daytime action.

I failed to find another player in 2 hours, got bored and logged off.

Attachments

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.0 Server status:

UOC up
Main Ventrilo: down
Backup Ventrilo: UP (please contact your superior officer for details)

Reminder, it is a requirement to be connected to all servers all of the time (unless you're carebearing it in trammel)

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww poor Merv i see steve Gibson on winamp is he talking you through your pc woes?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pay day has come for this month, please ask in game for your gold as i'll forget and it'll sit there in a bag not accruing interest. Please note we're still having problems with the uo vendore search websites not showing our vendors. Special thanks to Ed for the britannia sash we stole.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OI! Its ya buy on ya get one free i say ya buy one ya get one free!

AND yes ive had a tidy!! Stop picking on me

beyondaww.jpg

legionaww.jpg

Thadagaron

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fear not all, the mighty super Rob will prevail,he can dismount,heal,corpse,flame,purge,plague,how else can we all play next to a mighty super hero such as this, seen through the tinted eyes of our glorious leader.As i say fear not mere ego is but a mere fascination.BTW he logs in for a mere 30 mins a week so savour the moment when he decides to join us!!!.