• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1999-2005 Lf Good Friends Baja

• Thread starter TF Shadow Lord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

TF Shadow Lord

some of my char's were

TF-Shadow Lord
EnTeR SaNdMaN
oddball
The Forsaken

Lots more... good friends "Lady Kissofdeath" Josephine, Goober, Serendipity,MemnocH, Will,Nyx, coco, Tider Lilly, Lots. more just trying to find some old friends i was located in Fel North of brit inbetween the mountain pass

List your char's would greatly appriciate it

Thank You...

M

Mindz

Mindz
Yoink
Dope Chops
The Best
Asphix

I remember Sandman and forsaken.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wow. I remember those names, and I had no idea that some were the same person! (I blame my shameless love to sake and alcoholic consumption):

EnTeR SaNdMaN
The Forsaken
Mindz
Yoink
Ashen-Shugar
Jedt
Kafi

Those are the names that I recognize; some from WAY back when. Definitely names I've seen around Yew Moongate, Buc's Den, etc., etc.

Welcome back, everyone! :thumbs:

T

TF Shadow Lord

Yea, back in the day when resist didn't need gear and i had plenty of char

X Doctor X

Goldigger

Oddball

Shadow Lord

TF-Shadow Lord

EnTeR SaNdMaN

The Forsaken

Lots more heh

B

BajaKurgan

Oh man... O/C... I just peed a little.
Sorry Turdnugget, I am daft, what does O/C stand for?

I assume it’s none of the acronyms I found online… :D

O/C Open Circuit
O/C Oil on Canvas
O/C Observer/Controller
O/C Operational Command
O/C Off-Centered
O/C Object Classification
O/C Observer/Collector

Kurgan

T

Turdnugget

You post an old-school picture of Order/Chaos and don't even know what O/C is!?!?!? Omgooooooooseeeeeee!!

=)

B

BajaKurgan

Ha!
I guess you could call that a brain fart...
Embarrassing!

They don't have a mood stamp for embarrassed or I would have changed mine :D

T

TF Shadow Lord

Whats going on fella's yea it's been a while my icq is 464 995 434

Hope to see ya'll around fella's be safe

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I'll be darned! I wondered where you went. I don't know if you remember me but we had some fun during the destruction of Magincia. You were one of those players who kept me in stitches with your shenanigans. I tend to like the players who don't have a problem with being goofs. Welcome back and stick around longer this time. :danceb:

T

TF Shadow Lord

Heh Yea, im alway's out to help and have a good time well i will be around alot longer im back for good so I'll be around luna back or out and about...!!!!
See ya all around!!

V

VisionAL

I remember Tider Lilly. She and LilChit were my 'welcomers' to the game. I was in tDw for most of my stay on baja.

R

Ragnus Wveisuna

I remember seeing Lady Kissofdeath and Serendipity during my time. (roughly the same as the OP's). The sandman name seems really familiar to me too.

I was Smithy the II, White Boy and Smithy Von Hilt.

Other names I remember...

Flaw/Flawless
Cancer/Cancer II
Buffinstein
Joe Bruiser
Flemwad
soup or man
Drayke and Jazmine

I also remember having to deal with H2O a lot, fun times :D So many names on the tip of my brain, urgh. Wish I could remember them all.