• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 18x18 Hidden Area Next To Luna! Only Accessed By Rune! Awesome Location!

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looking to sell both my 18x18's in hidden area next to Luna on Atlantic. Only way into this area is by rune. The guide here ( 9 Secrets of Malas - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia ) shows how you were originally able to get to this location (Location #9). Very secluded and no blockage. Come take a look, if seclusion is your thing then im sure you will love the location, it really is unique.

Looking to sell both locations. Ask for a tour!

Reserve Price - 1b (will not sell seperate, only as pair)

Please Post here or ICQ me with your offer 472-608-325

upload_2016-1-2_10-50-26.png

upload_2016-1-2_10-49-45.png
upload_2016-1-2_10-51-17.png

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Great location

Always like that valley

Uncle Buck

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am very interested in making offer but don't understand how to get in there. It doesn't seem to be one of those secret Malas locations. Can someone explain how to get in there?

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am very interested in making offer but don't understand how to get in there. It doesn't seem to be one of those secret Malas locations. Can someone explain how to get in there?
The only way in that I know of is by rune. I have no idea how the first people got it, but if you would like to see the place I am happy to toss you a gate and show you around.

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Scribbles I don't see this location on the list. I looked the list over and dont see any of the 9 taking you into the snow area directly next to luna walls. please correct me if I am wrong, I am dying to know myself..

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Someone could do some cool things with this area...only interested in letting them go as a pair.

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Are there similar places on other facets?
Yes, this area is accessible on all shards. That being said, the pouch that marks the rune to get you to this particular location no longer works, so the only way to get there on any shard would be by an already existing rune. I would check your rune libraries, that area is reffered to as Northern Crags.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, but I dont mean shards but facets (tokuno, trammel, felucca, ter mur etc.). :)

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks, but I dont mean shards but facets (tokuno, trammel, felucca, ter mur etc.). :)
Sorry, you meant exactly what you typed the first time :p
Apparently I just can't read. I will let someone else answer this because I am not aware of any.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
As far as I know, this is unique to Malas. :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That being said, the pouch that marks the rune to get you to this particular location no longer works, so the only way to get there on any shard would be by an already existing rune.
I just checked on Chessy and it is currently working. It is location number 9 and if I had a lockpicker on Atlantic, I would check to see if it works on Atlantic. The pouch is locked and trapped.

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I just checked on Chessy and it is currently working. It is location number 9 and if I had a lockpicker on Atlantic, I would check to see if it works on Atlantic. The pouch is locked and trapped.
After reading this, I tested this on atlantic with my picker and it does in fact work! Thanks @DreadLord Lestat for the heads up on lock and trap, I went to test the first time and when dropping the rune on the bag didnt work, I just assumed it wasn't working... silly me didn't think to pick it o_O

Picked the lock.. took an explosive trap to the face followed by a poison and finished off by a dart. No worires, Im a professional. I got this!
upload_2016-3-13_18-44-14.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this area on a few shards is a snow void!!...just saying...