• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

17 Years later, now on Atlantic

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
So far, I miss how there used to be a whole lot more people on but I'm mostly on daytime (CST) so if anyone wants to go hunting, let me know....

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
bank sitting is not fun... lol .. well if anyoen is ever up for some hunting, let me know what your skills are so i can know how we should work together and ICQ me

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Atlantic! Back in the beginning my home shard was Catskills, I too moved here with many players. If you hate bank sitting and love working Champion spawns and large hunts, you shouldtry the guild United We Fight (UWF). They are an active PvM guild with a township portal along the south wall of Luna. Nightly hunts at 9 EST and random ones throughout the day. Some members leave general chat on so if you don't see one of them right away try asking there. Cheers!