• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

16th Anniversary Rare Colored Horses... Anyone have a color other then what is in picture here?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The attached pic shows what I have collected so far including hue numbers. Haven't opened any ponies yet to get screenies, but I will once I am done.

So far I have 14 different coloured maple trees. This seems an odd number. Of the 55 maples I have collected, I have only ONE of hue numbers: 1744, 1779, and 1855 so there could very well possibly be more colours (or at least another to bring the number to 15). Will edit my pic if I find any more as I continue trading.

Hope this helps

Edit:
The above pic has been edited to include Maple (metallic hue 1920) found after initial post, I figured 14 was an odd number so looks like maybe 15 could be the final tally unless someone has another hue. Will advise if I find anything else.

Echo :)

If u have time honey....can u come colour code my maples..ive got 14 shades..just short of one..think its the plum or a whitish one..just makes it easoer to find in maybe

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sure you got my icq just msg me and I will pop over and color em. You will need pick my char up from the inn.

Just turned my icq on so will await you :p

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again Missy Echo...my search is finally over..full collection complete...now to sell all the doubles/trebles....muahahhaaaaa...Many Thanks again for your time

Grugot

Journeyman
Found out the hard way that it doesn't immediately bond if transferred to another player. I died and so did the horse. :(

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Found out the hard way that it doesn't immediately bond if transferred to another player. I died and so did the horse. :(
All "live" pets including ones from tokens do not bond when traded.

Was hoping someone found a new color after 10 years of opening them....

Branden

Journeyman
I think there is a rare for each horse cause I gotten the black/blue outta the gray one and a all black as well. Wish there was more info on them

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think there is a rare for each horse cause I gotten the black/blue outta the gray one and a all black as well. Wish there was more info on them
Each statue has 2 colors options when popped. 50/50 chance of which color.

Some colors are more popular. RNG is evil. I like the reddish color ones. So I don't get those often.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
anyone who necro's a 10yr old thread for no reason should be flogged in the town square!