• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

15 points...

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pennywise

15 points violation.

Hmmm, and how many mores do I have left before I am banned. Just askings? don'ts wants to cross da lines too much.

*burps*

Old Milwaukee Light. Breakfast of Champions....

P

Pennywise

(OOC) I have always loved you two. Sorry I haven't said it before. Too busy playing Pennys.

Just want to share, that though retired from the army reserves, I was called back after the war started more than once. The last time, I was wounded severely in 2006 in the mountains of eastern Afghanistan.

To think, I wasn't even really in the army any more. After all those years, and so many conflicts, I had to be hurt this time, while old. No years to truly let the emotions subside, and just spend time rocking in a chair on my front porch.

Anyways, it was this last time, that Penny was born. While in hospital, my daughters brought me a laptop, and introduced me to UO.

I had a lot of downtime while recovering to play.

Suffice to say, I came to love this game. I came to love, in particular, so many players.

I am sorry we have never met.

But don't ever, ever believe that I didn't recognize you. For, being the person I am, I was watching.

As Robert Duvall said in "Apocalypse Now," ....Some day this war is going to end.

So will this game.

Before it does, just wanted to say I love this world I share with you all.

*Penny pushes his way back in...*

Now back to trying to gets meeself banned.....*winks*

B

BardMal

Thank you Penny.

May you have a peaceful, long and enjoyable retirement. May it be joy filled and punctuated with the enjoyment of seeing the ones you love enjoying happiness and fulfillment.

Where there is justice, there can be no peace, where there is vengeance, there can be no happiness. All men meet their fate, but few have the stones to bring peace and happiness with them as they do. May you be among the few.

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir Penny I would be more than happy to have five of your points allocated to my acct,but it may cost you a pint of Gleanheath

P

Pennywise

Sir Penny I would be more than happy to have five of your points allocated to my acct,but it may cost you a pint of Gleanheath
"Ahhhhhh!" the sin of its meez sweets knights. Rather I live the life of a flagelant, beatins meez skins raws from town to town in repentance, radders deens ever wastins' da fine brew.

Lets meez suffer insteads.

*winks*

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
from Dev's link:
Each type of Infraction comes with a number of points added to your record that only Administrators and Moderators can see.
Darn. If they would make infraction points visible, then we could have contests!!! :D

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I get points every week on these stupid forums never been banned banned, even after saying exploit after exploit so someone knows about them.

I think they actually deleted one post and said dont post it again and two min later I did. Still never been banned forever :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Wow, Mr. Cool guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.