• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

-15 Mage Kryss splinter

Sithas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Taking Offers on this sick kryss on the Atlantic shard. Bidding closes on Dec 24 8pm central.
Thanks for Looking.

Mage Kryss.JPG

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
closing a bid on Christmas Eve ending at night??? That's a family day for me... just a suggestion - changing it a day earlier - might make it better for many others to keep up with bids.

Also - are you taking offers or are you auctioning it off and it ends on the 24th - your post confuses me...

50m to start

Sithas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I figured it would be a nice christmas gift for someone, i will end the auction Dec 23rd 8pm. This is the ultimate weapon. hit me up for a buy out.

Sithas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
who cares if brittle, ur going to be pvping with it. best mage weapon i've ever seen in game tbh

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
I didnt notice!!! I cannot buy it...
I did not notice either - i am out as well. I cannot use this item.

who cares if brittle, ur going to be pvping with it. best mage weapon i've ever seen in game tbh
PVP - Splintering brittle weps last at most up to 2 months before they completely break because durability becomes 0/0.