• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

15%Dmg Eatr Legendary EPIC mage pieace!!! need to see

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UBER-15%Dmg eater pcs.png Min bid of 100mil, setting a BO at 600m leave your icq number here if u want me to add you and have a live conversation, this auction ends inn 5days. This item is on Atlantic for pick up. Reserve the right not to sell the piece if don't reach my expectations. Good Luck and enjoy the auction guys!!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Current high bid is 300mil by Kiss of Death/Sage, ty all for all the nice comments on this piece, its definitely one of the best mage pieces i have ever seen, good luck to everyone inn the rest of the auction

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This sale ends inn 7hrs which is when ill be on to contact/pm, the winner, ty for all the bids and good luck to everyone!!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This auction ends inn 1hr 27min, the 5min rule applies after then if people are bidding, good luck and enjoy to the winner!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This Auction is OVER, Congratulations Tier 5 Dog you are the Winner!! I pm-ed you, so write me back, or you can icq me #672482209