• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

12th anniversary trade and misc items

roomstomper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am running late, but better late than never. I have approximately 32 toons per shard and looking to trade for LS. ICQ me at 574531246. Am on the reliable traders list but not traded in a year or so. Have a great day.:thumbup1:

roomstomper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To all who may have tried to contact me via ICQ, I apoligize. I am currently involved workning 12 to 14 hour shifts and have not had much time to check ICQ or reply. If you are still interested in trading it looks like I will be off this weekend and plan on doing as much trading as possible. If interested in trading please leave a line here or on my ICQ. Thanks and once again sorry for the late response.

roomstomper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Teeshy, I have put you pack 13 on Oceania. Will try to contact you this weekend. Have a great day.

O

Out of Date

I ahve 2 heritage and 1 fragment token left on LS if you're able to trade for europa