• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

120 Smith BODs later...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I finally broke down dand dropped 1.2 million to buy all the ingots I needed, since I was accumulating BODs faster than ingots.

118 smalls, 2 larges - note that less than 20 of the smalls were iron (hence the expenditure on ingots - it helped an alliance-mate with the goods get set back up, after a bit of time off). The end result -

Numerous tools, most of them given to my fellow mining addict, Tycolby
Numerous gloves, dropped to the ground
5 low-end PS to turn in for points
3 copper hammers
9 bronze hammers (to replace the 16 I sold earlier in the day)
45 (yes, 45) POF
2 colored anvils
and 1 gold hammer!

AND, two of my replacement BODs were smalls to fit Verite hammer larges.

Now, to start turning the 120 TAILOR BODs I filled at the same time (thank you, blazehammer, for the leather)

Edit: the 120 Tailor BODs were mostly cloth & leather, but had 10 completed larges

5 Spined kits
3 Horned Kits
1 CBD
1 120 PS

Of the BODs gotten back, 6 were smalls for Barbed kit larges, and one actually completed a set (time to go kill some drakes & wyverns...)

T

Tycolby

Geez Basara you couldnt hit the ground last night without falling into a para ore ellie!!!!!! 3Bronze, 2Shadows, and an Aggy from just four picks!!!!
Anyway thx for the tools and for that lovely Aggy Para chest!!!!
Just need the bronze to complete my collection!!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
After counting the gems I got from the eles, we had a total of 19 eles from 5 garg picks, with no paras on the last pick. That's gotta be a new record (the single pick record will be hard to beat though - that time I got 5 shadow eles from one spot in 9 swings)