• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

120 Mysticism scrolls

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do these come from a quest, or from champ spawns?

Thanks for taking the time to answer

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think they come from champ spawns....

H

house4saleUO

Do these come from a quest, or from champ spawns?

Thanks for taking the time to answer
Actually I thought you could get 120 mythy scrolls from the gargoyles at the queens sould forge, turning in ingeadiants you get from unraveling. Can anyone comfirm this or was I mistaking.

:wall:

M

maroite

120 Myst comes from champs afaik. At least, I have seen one come from champs. ;p

K

-=KLiM=-

i havent seen a single one yet, but i've got like 3 or 4 115sh scrolls.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, champ spawn only. Got a 110 the other night, but nothing better yet.

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are 3 gargoyles at the public forge in Ter Mur,
one gives out 105, 110 scrolls
one give out 115
one give out 120 for 50 relic fragments
or you can get 10 of 115 scrolls ( cost 500 essence, take quest 10 times) and bind them with a scroll binder (need cooking and alchemy to make) and combine them to make one 120
plus you can get runic mallet and chisels from these quests though that is random like with the heartwood quests

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
there are 3 gargoyles at the public forge in Ter Mur,
one gives out 105, 110 scrolls
one give out 115
one give out 120 for 50 relic fragments
or you can get 10 of 115 scrolls ( cost 500 essence, take quest 10 times) and bind them with a scroll binder (need cooking and alchemy to make) and combine them to make one 120
plus you can get runic mallet and chisels from these quests though that is random like with the heartwood quests
those are imbuing not mysticism