• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

120 bushido

H

hampage

Does you receive 120% damage increse if you get 120 bushido skill and perfection? also do you get 1200 points of luck?

A

Ash

Does you receive 120% damage increse if you get 120 bushido skill and perfection? also do you get 1200 points of luck?
My understanding is no to both. The damage and luck are supposedly maxed at 100% and 1000 luck when reach 'Achieved perfection'. My understanding is the only thing the higher skill does is allow you to reach perfection faster.

From uo.com on the perfection system:

The higher your Bushido skill, the more Perfection you will gain with each hit, but each miss will always decrease your perfection score the same amount. As your Perfection increases, you will notice your hits do more damage. When Perfection is achieved, your hits will do 100% more damage for the duration of the fight.

D

Duku

If you achieve perfection, you will add 100% DI, and if you kill the monster, you will add 1000 luck.

As Ash sayd, the higher bushido is, the faster you reach perfection.

H

hampage

If you achieve perfection, you will add 100% DI, and if you kill the monster, you will add 1000 luck.

As Ash sayd, the higher bushido is, the faster you reach perfection.
I dont understand how it can works faster since it takes one succesful hit to gain 10% in perfection, until you reach 100% perfection (10 hits), and you loose 30% every hit failure you make....

D

Duku

I dont understand how it can works faster since it takes one succesful hit to gain 10% in perfection, until you reach 100% perfection (10 hits), and you loose 30% every hit failure you make....
You are wrong.

Each step is not fixed at 10%, but is (bushido skill)^2 / 100. AT 120 bushido, you step up by 14.4 = 7 steps

H

hampage

You are wrong.

Each step is not fixed at 10%, but is (bushido skill)^2 / 100. AT 120 bushido, you step up by 14.4 = 7 steps
hummm nice to know that, ty duku

in your opinion, is it worth having 120, or 100 is more than enough?

D

Duku

:)

i usually have 120: i can do momentum each time i want without the risk of failing; and even if i have a HLD weapon, i prefer arriving at perfection with less hit
And, the most important, if you use parry (i dont) 120 bushido is a must (if you can affor it ^^)

However, even 100 is not bad, you can do LS, and ten consequential hits are easy to do ;)

H

hampage

:)

i usually have 120: i can do momentum each time i want without the risk of failing; and even if i have a HLD weapon, i prefer arriving at perfection with less hit
And, the most important, if you use parry (i dont) 120 bushido is a must (if you can affor it ^^)

However, even 100 is not bad, you can do LS, and ten consequential hits are easy to do ;)
I have now 120 bushido and 60 parry... I find that usefull, it gives me a rough 20% chance of parrying since I use one hand without shield. it's the same as 100 bushido / 80 parry but it's easy to notice that the first option is much better cause 120 bushido has it's pros... I never used momentum strike, is it usefull?

D

Duku

it depends on what you do: when the spawn is hugh, is terribly useful, but if you have a good weap with whirlwind attack you can do even without it.
Howerver, i prefer 120/120, 40% or 35% its one of the way to make a good "end-template" (and some spell of bushido rely on the total parry chance)

H

hampage

it depends on what you do: when the spawn is hugh, is terribly useful, but if you have a good weap with whirlwind attack you can do even without it.
Howerver, i prefer 120/120, 40% or 35% its one of the way to make a good "end-template" (and some spell of bushido rely on the total parry chance)
yeah but you don't use healing, I know that from other thread, and I do use healing, I have 100 on it, I find it very usefull not only because of myself but to rezz others, I have a brazilian friend who play with me so we do most bosses together, and if he dies I rezz him, and vice-versa... once we went in 3 to dread horn and 2 died and the other one didnt had healing, that sucked very much hehehe

also, one thing I want to confirm:

is 30% enough in Hit lower defense with a soulseeker? since it swing at 1.25 seconds, thats 6 times in 8 seconds, so 6 x 30% chance in 8 seconds, almost 100% sure that it will apply HLD all the time... is this right?

also I have calculated the following:

minimum STAMINA for maximum swing speed with soulseeker (formula explained here :http://www.uoguide.com/Swing_Speed)

((10 ticks - X)*100) / (100 + 60) = 5

1000 - 100x = 5 * 160
- 100x = 740 - 1000
X = 260 / 100
X = 2,6 = 3 round = 3 ticks = 90 STAMINA

so even when you loose 60 points of stamina (if you have 150 dex) you still swing at max speed...

H

hampage

actually even 60 stam with swing it at max speed

10 ticks (2.5 sec) - 2 ticks (60 / 30 = 2 ticks) = 8 ticks

8 * 100 / 100 + 60 = X
X = 800 / 160 = 5 ticks = 1.25 seconds swing

D

Duku

No, i do use healing :)

I dont care if soulseeker would seing at max at 60 stamina, i want to swing 1.25 with each weapon, and at the moment i m using mace 120 (diamond mace)

Dext is always at 140

H

hampage

No, i do use healing :)

I dont care if soulseeker would seing at max at 60 stamina, i want to swing 1.25 with each weapon, and at the moment i m using mace 120 (diamond mace)

Dext is always at 140
could you please post the complete specs of that diamond mace?

D

Duku

No, you can use divine fury, and boost your stamina, but you should have 60+ DCI, otherwise you will often be hit ;)

D

Duku

Divine Fury

+ 10 HCI
+ 10 DI (or 20, im not sure)
- 20 DCI
+ 10 SSi
Full stamina