• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor 12 Pieces- Dexer, Mage, Garg, Elve, Human

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on following items.

Current Offers out there:
8. JDGTR-10mil
10. JDGTR-15mil
12. Waxx-15mil

Attachments

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
am I the only one who cant see the pieces mods cause they too small ? jeez another player that does not understand how paint work still !

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
lol thanks for the constructive critism, your a nice guy, oh im sorry, I ment to say **** you. Damn autocorrect

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was not mean , I just mean how can I see the pieces , you see them original size you ?

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I can read em, if you cant, then thats all thats needed to say, I took time trying to make it nice aand easy for everyone, and when you go, "geez, another player blah blah blah", thats being mean, i didnt even adjust size, thats from standard screenshot, just cropped. and copy pasta