• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 12 Fire eater Non Brittle Legendary mage arms

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the mention @Happy Rage and @Finley Grant.

It is indeed me who is collecting parts like this but I have some sleeves already.

If any more items popup like this please let me know. I would of bid on this if the LMC and LRC was a bit higher though.

Cheers

Marlboro_78rus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@DJAd could you give me an idea about value of non brittle parts? I know fair prices for usual legendaries but nothing about this kind of armor :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@DJAd could you give me an idea about value of non brittle parts? I know fair prices for usual legendaries but nothing about this kind of armor :)
The ones I have collected really have varied in price. Some over 100m and some as little as 10m. Most I have just found in random auctions on stratics or on vendor search.

I would just say stick it up for auction with a reserve and it will sell for what its worth.

These have been on Atlantic vendor search for a few days now. I would of snapped them up but I already have some sleeves :(

Marlboro_78rus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
TY a lot. I just have a friend, who also wants to make a set of non brittle armor )))) But not me not he doesnt know fair price to make a deal :gee: