• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item ACTUALLY THE CHEAPEST! GRINCH LANTERN 400M SNOW PIGGY 400M VOID DOLPHIN 600M A LOT UNDER 100M! +MORE

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ICQ 167796133 For any Questions
Lowered a bunch of items under 100m ready to sell.

You can find my vendor house just outside west Luna on Atlantic

Thanks!

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went there and tried to buy off the Vendors. It says - Item not for sale - being considered by another party. Are you selling the items or is someone hidden near by trying to buy the same items.

Update - Just tried it again 3hrs later and someone already beat me to the item. Dunno why I kept getting that message from above for the last couple hours. Works fine now.

Last edited:

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I went there and tried to buy off the Vendors. It says - Item not for sale - being considered by another party. Are you selling the items or is someone hidden near by trying to buy the same items.

Update - Just tried it again 3hrs later and someone already beat me to the item. Dunno why I kept getting that message from above for the last couple hours. Works fine now.
Sorry Bytor, my vendors seem to get targetted by some uncanny players who run scripts over and over buying items so no one else can, its pretty sad tbh. Im sorry i missed your icq

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Bytor, my vendors seem to get targetted by some uncanny players who run scripts over and over buying items so no one else can, its pretty sad tbh. Im sorry i missed your icq
It's cool. At least now I know whats happening when I get that message. :) I was after the Neikea Statuette.