• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

115/120 Swords

H

Hooli Gan

Does anybody happen to have a 115 or 120 swords scroll around.Did the normal search means notta showed up here on napa.Kinda hoping maybe somebody has got at least the 115 stashed somewhere and would be willing to help a feller out.Went to soulstone swap noticed I had gotten everyscroll I needed to do the swap but the swords(genious).Skill is 114.8 so the 115 would be great to at least get a skillswap done for now.Will also pay fair $ for the 120

Appreciate any helps!

L

Laf

Does anybody happen to have a 115 or 120 swords scroll around.Did the normal search means notta showed up here on napa.Kinda hoping maybe somebody has got at least the 115 stashed somewhere and would be willing to help a feller out.Went to soulstone swap noticed I had gotten everyscroll I needed to do the swap but the swords(genious).Skill is 114.8 so the 115 would be great to at least get a skillswap done for now.Will also pay fair $ for the 120

Appreciate any helps!
essence of laf
crazy white boy
war panda
mai hem
altere d'orgueil (or sumtin to that affect lol)
pazuzu
ever after
oOoOoOoOoOoOo
laf.mother.of.sin

etc etc

see any of those, and i have multiples of all 20's, 15's
will sell 1/3 actual value, may also be on tokuno vendors.\1st 2 vendors north of makoto-jima moongate, labeled CLEARANCE1, and CLEARANCE2M, [cwb]
all items are CLEARANCE, and any I sell are clearance. ALWAYS. So you can pm me here, icq me @ 113745178, or find me in game. on those few chars.

H

Hooli Gan

Sent ya icq Laf,btw are you still crafting?
I have a few ornates from your char from back in the day.Would love to come pick through your secret stash and kick ya a few bucks for some goodies.