• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 110s?

fram-man

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
After having been away from UO for a while me and my kids have restarted playing and decided to switch shards to see a new set of ppl and start from scratch. We have found that there is an extreme lack of 110 PSs on the market - even with the new vender search. We have many skills we would like to get 110s for - I understand getting 120s can take patience and we need to save our $, but in sonoma our guild had piles of 110s we could have at will. We also would love a couple 115s too, but 110s for a reasonably low price would be hugely appreciated. (since money comes pretty slow for us)

our 'wish list' includes:
animal lore x 3
animal taming x 3
magery x4
vet x 3
music x3
peace x3

anat x3
arch x3
healing x2
fencing x1
tactics x4