• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS 11/08/2016 : Dinner in New Haven - Ship Race / Bring the Turkey

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank You Jaden Rain and Everyone else involved in making this another awesome dinner night. I had a great time. Thank you also goes out to Raina Malenddren for allowing me to sail with her and for having us come in 3rd place.

We gathered in New Haven where the rules and questions were answered about the race.

zt1.JPG

zt2.JPG

zt3.JPG

zt4.JPG

On your mark, get set, get ready .... GO !

zt5.JPG

zt6.JPG

As we sailed into Bucs Den Harbor for a check in, we were besieged by Octopus and Jaws.

zt7.JPG

zt8.JPG

zt9.JPG

zt10.JPG

Once we checked in we were back off sailing to Cove where the winners were announced.

zt11.JPG

Winners - 1st place were Helen Back & Fishy Bob, 2nd place were beloved & Divine and 3rd place was Raina Malenddren & Lord Keenbadger. We headed back to Buc's after the awards were given out to finish the vile creatures in the harbor.

zt12.JPG

zt13.JPG

After we finished clearing the harbor we went back to Cove and enjoyed a very nice dinner and a visit with PEC Raine.

zt14.JPG

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Great Pics Bytor, the Octopus was pretty awesome looking, glad you posted I didn't se to see first hand, and OMG Jaws was INCREDIABLLY MEAN, Fish with an attitude. Thanks to all that showed up,
Winners of the Boat Race were
First Place= Fishy Bob & Helen Back
Second Place = Beloved & DivineDestiny
Third Place = Raina & Bytor
Thanks guys was a lot fun and many showed up before hand and chatted in Haven Thanks to those that came, and Thanks also to PEC Raine,,(which btw I LOVE that Name) for making this all special