• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10x8 Luna house for sale

J

Joobulance

Super close to north exit. Please ICQ me all bids - 309-936-201.

K

Kurgan

I am sorry to say. I am not sure if you will ever sell the hosue, as the one to the left of yours has been for sale for the last 2+ yrs.

J

Joobulance

Heh thats the second time I've heard that... and I know for a fact an 18x18 (I know thats a big difference) a couple houses west of mine was sold for 50m within the past month. No biggie if it doesn't sell, but keep in mind i'm not trying to get top dollar for it. (No, not 7 gps kimmy)

G

k. though I'm not sure how I'd get it to you....I don't think I can xfer any from over here in paradise. I don't suppose you could just extend me some credit? =)