10th anniv arties, hearsay?

• Thread starter imported_Tabby Kapak
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Hello fellow Europe boardies, another question from us...
A while ago we heard rumours about specific 10th anniv arties dropping in specific dungeons only. We thought it was just that, rumours, but the last 4 or 5 arties to drop for us in Despise have all been those Ankh pendant necklaces, so we start to doubt.
Does anyone know more abt this? Could you just name a few of the last arties you found and where you got those? Thanks!!!

K

Kayne

Just yesterday i got Arms in destard. But i got the majority of my others in Despise all different ones

K

Kiera_II

I've had: ankh, painting, arms, gorget, gauntlets & sword from Fire.
Tunic & ankh (I think) from Destard
Arms (I think) from Shame

So a real mixture.

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Thanks for the replies!! Mixtures tell us enough, guess it was pure coincidence we can't seem to get anything BUT ankh pendants...

S

SilentFoxXy

Ive also had a couple of Ankhs and a painting from Despise, Nothing from the others, but tend to spend most minor/finishing touch training time in Despise:)

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 27, 2004
Got the Lucky Statuette from Despise earlier today

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Got a breastplate today, in Destard.

Had another q, where did the swap thread go? Is it's correct place in the Europe trade forum? We want to complete another suit but keep finding the wrong bits... (still need gauntlets, arms, gorget and legs.)

K

Kayne

Tabby i have some spare arms now if you want them. No swap required

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Why dreaded gorget Saunders? And thanks to Rain!! Legs and gorget added, only 1 to go now!

E

Emil_surdeegen

i got tons of this i gets like 2 per despice champ got like 5 of each piece i can sell them for 20k a pop

G

Dreaded, because of the time spent in the book of truth event collecting 50 books (more than once),only to have the gorgets spawning commonly in this event.

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Aaah sorry...
Didn't mean to rub it in, never got the gorget ourselves then, so kinda forgot that part... Had one such Redeemer and... forgot what else they had on offer!
Emil, we are actually looking to swap them, not buy for 20k... In fact, the original purpose of this thread was just to determine whether the rumours of set arties per dungeon were true, which seems not to be the case at all.

G

No worries, Tabby!
Anyway, I also have 3 pairs of gauntlets going spare as well.