• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 105 PS of fishing [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: 105 PS of fishing

I do not want to interupt your business and please consider this as a free bump.

I bet many fisherwomen and fishermen have stopped doing the quests and just keep fishing until the expected changes to the powerscroll droprate have been added. Don't put too much effort into getting +10 now when you can get it for free in a couple days. Just something to think about.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

the very ANNOYING thing, is Ivory owns a castle, must have gold, ALWAYS expects to buy things cheap, ALWAYS bumping her posts like this is her personal website, and the most amazing thing, is EVERY fisherman is frustrated by the PS system, it will be addressed, yet she thinks we are all falling over ourselves to get her the scrolls

sadly, Ivory only suceeds in annoying rather than promoting good sales relations

Ivory please just give it a rest other people play this game and use this site to, and we dont play to make sure YOU get all you want.constant bumping your sales, someitmes multiple times a DAY is pushing others sellers wares off the prime page

maybe take a breath and have a think about this......PLEASE DO

you have been off my ignore list for a few weeks, looks like you will be added again very soon

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I do not want to interupt your business and please consider this as a free bump.

I bet many fisherwomen and fishermen have stopped doing the quests and just keep fishing until the expected changes to the powerscroll droprate have been added. Don't put too much effort into getting +10 now when you can get it for free in a couple days. Just something to think about.
You are right.
Cailleach, if possible, close my post, please :)

PS: J K IT'S ME that add you to my ignore list a boor like you. Bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.