• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] 100HML blade staffs

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been told they can be made...I read the FAQ and dont see how...can some post a quick process...remember I am an imbuing noob!

Thanks
TW

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah might take a few goes but 100 HML or 100 HLL can be achieved using method above.

With regards to these what mods do people add?

I usually go for :

HML
HSL
SLAYER
DI

last mod either HLL or HLD

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Bad luck. Chances to get HLL and HML are about the same. If you are on Europa I can trade you 100% HML for your 100% HLL Blade Stave.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Don't toss those 100% HLL bladed staffs!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I trying this atm and seem to be getting random mods. Should i be getting self repair and intel bonus?

I selected powerful, of the vampire
You might get a few unwanted mods but it is possible to get just the 100%. If you have some with self repair don't worry as the self repair will vanish when you imbue them.