• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

100 powder of fort bulk order

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for that crafter type to fill an order of 100 powder of fort. I will pay 40K per. PM me here please.

M

Madchild

im sure you will find someone to fill it

but at that price id break even (and i need profit) dull copper and shadow iron dont come cheap any more and to get the amount needed you have to ummmmmmmm do something the mod here dont like and GM's dont like .

i may be in cop but i will sell to anyone your gold stacks and spends the same

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm..I can get it in Luna for 35/45K per so I went mid board for my pricing.

Cop has bought many millions worth of my goods and donated nearly as much in insurance to me, I don't mind returning some of it.

L

Lord Drakelord

Looking for that crafter type to fill an order of 100 powder of fort. I will pay 40K per. PM me here please.
Are you saying you pay 40k per charge? Or is this 40k for 100? Normally when I have it, I charge 75k per 100, and cannot keep it on there, it takes more time to get the zoogi then it does for the powder to stay on my vendor. When I do get it, I see major players from Luna buying it up real fast.

Been slow with the zoogi since the Tokuno event, and also going to Magincia for more threads for the up coming Cloak's quests. But I will try to make a run today.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you saying you pay 40k per charge? Or is this 40k for 100? Normally when I have it, I charge 75k per 100, and cannot keep it on there, it takes more time to get the zoogi then it does for the powder to stay on my vendor. When I do get it, I see major players from Luna buying it up real fast.

Been slow with the zoogi since the Tokuno event, and also going to Magincia for more threads for the up coming Cloak's quests. But I will try to make a run today.
He is wanting powder of fortifying, not powder of translocation.

M

Madchild

sorry but when i look around 40k-45 k is the low ball and 60k-65k is the high .

as for cops insure money i dont care the arties and gear claimed droped in luna i dont care .

im just saying the price your offering is low, cost of ingots /time spent getting bods/time spent filling and passing in /then having 10% of the bods drop as +5 gloves its a wonder anyone even sells em .

its sad when BOS and powder of trans compete with POF

L

Lord Drakelord

He is wanting powder of fortifying, not powder of translocation.
oh ok, I sell that for 40k a jar, keep like 2 or 3 jars on the vendor to keep cost down of rent. My mistake, thanks Wolfie!