• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] 100 hml Soul Glaive

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is this even possible??? I have burned through 320 uses of copper hammers and cant get above 50

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im pretty sure you cant get 100% hml, or hll for that matter.
All leeches are halved on ranged weapons.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
50 HML is a cap... as on bows.
You can reforge 70 HML but it will be 50 HML. You will see the difference if you imbue SSI. (The same thing is with melee weapon and 100 HML).

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can reforge 70 HML but it will be 50 HML. You will see the difference if you imbue SSI. (The same thing is with melee weapon and 100 HML).
70?...ok I am a little lost. reforging powerful, of vampiric, 4 charges copper hammer. you saying the best I will see is 50 HML ( which I can imbue and save the copper hammer) but if I reforge it will actually be 70 HML?? how much SSI can I add and keep it at 50 hml?

Perhaps if you reply lets not assume I have a clue what you are talking about because I just cant figure out what you mean by..."You can reforge 70 HML but it will be 50 HML."

Last edited:

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bottom line: The GUI will say 50% and it will act as 50% though somewhere in the internal workings it will be 70%. You can imbue SSI and it will reduce the 70% an amount depending on weapon speed and SSI imbued.

Clear as mud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya I figured it out I should be able to imbue upto 30 SSI and maintain the 50 HML

thanks everyone...I am smarter then I seem to be...honest

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry for necroing, but I can't find an answer elsewhere and I am not sure if I am understanding you correctly. Are you saying that the reforging cap on a bow is 70HML, but the real value will be 50 HML, even though the description says 70? Thanks

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Sorry for necroing, but I can't find an answer elsewhere and I am not sure if I am understanding you correctly. Are you saying that the reforging cap on a bow is 70HML, but the real value will be 50 HML, even though the description says 70? Thanks
Description cannot go over 50%
Real HML behind the scenes can , but it will be capped by 50% (ranged weapon) cap . So it is not halved , but capped during reforge.