• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

$100 god mode....jesus folks grow up

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah u pay $100 and get the UO god mode code were u cant be killed ever...like early megadrive/ snes games

can u folks BE serious.... please.. buy$ buy$ .. stop it please!! this is UO and u r ruin-ing it b4 my eyes

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehheh folks asking for easy UO... WHATEVER.. im guessing u want buy the UO god mode... lolz... im gone.. was a light joke..

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
yah u pay $100 and get the UO god mode code were u cant be killed ever...like early megadrive/ snes games

can u folks BE serious.... please.. buy$ buy$ .. stop it please!! this is UO and u r ruin-ing it b4 my eyes
Sooo, when can I buy said mode?

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
$100 a month to never die. Instead when you hit 0 HP, you get teleported to Lord British's Castle. Functionally it puts you even further from returning to action than if you had died, but I bet suckers will pay it anyway.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are moments god mode could be handy. :rolleyes: I went after daemon claws last weekend, got the first fire daemons attention and promptly froze in place, no sparkles showing he was held by a spell and no reactions at all to my game commands. A bit after things got all black and white things started working again. Got rezzed, went back, and lagged out, OOOoooOOOoooed back to town a second time. Called it a day for hunting. :sad4:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
THP where you not one of the people complaining that they are not selling anything and everything in the UO store?
kill every rare, no one should be able to have anything i cant have, ect ect ect?

kinda funny the week later to see you in here crying foul now.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If such a code worked on Siege, I would buy a couple, ha!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh good ole GM Darwin..miss those days..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought god mode already existed in uo. It all started when they made a mirror facet.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought god mode already existed in uo. It all started when they made a mirror facet.
No, what started with the mirror facet was the survival of the game for sixteen more years plus. It gave others who played the game a place to have fun free of the ashats who were driving customers out of the game so quickly Origin had to come up with a fast solution to save the game from shutting down for lack of paying customers.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehheh folks asking for easy UO... WHATEVER.. im guessing u want buy the UO god mode... lolz... im gone.. was a light joke..
like i said @post4 light hearted joke for folks wanting the easy UO life...jesus...didnt think so many would actually believe/want it/demand it!!! lolz

Briken

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Creating cheats/hacks is vary lucrative. Take CSGO for example, 10 bucks a month for undetected hacks. There are literally 1000s of people that pay for that service. You better believe this exist, its naive to think people wouldn't cheat.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While I wouldn't pay for anything like this but I would pay a 1 time fee of $100 per account to have Night Sight 24/7 on all of my characters!

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
like i said @post4 light hearted joke for folks wanting the easy UO life...jesus...didnt think so many would actually believe/want it/demand it!!! lolz
Lets be honest.. would you really be surprised if this happened? Would you really be surprised that people would pay for it? I wasn't surprised when I saw it... I just wasn't clear on if it was a joke or not. Spock's post follow up made me think you'd really get teleported to Lord Brit's castle upon death with no corpse run to have to worry about. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Briken

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think about fighting over a spawn or anything really and having a 0% chance of winning the fight. Nobody is going to stick around once they start picking up on it.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This already happened since 2007 and 2008, don't know what'cha all are talking about. I remember seeing some people skippin' around soooo fast. It was a bit...ridiculous.