• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

100 dollor bonus dont bother me

F

frogger2

Dammit 100 weekly bonus is hell of insulting what am i going to with that tiny bonus whipe my butt with it? dam thats too little, do not bother me with tiny amount of crap like that I am very mad here 500 a week was small enough takes 500 just to fill the fridge whats the point of getting a bonus if all you can do with it is use it as toilet paper change it back to 500 or just stop it, it nonsens and now very useless!!!!! this is in tc3 by the by. still nothing in EALAND and now I really prefer nothing in way of bonus if all we get will be a lousy 100.

G

GRINCH II

at least you get a bonus. i am still wating for them to fix it for me

G

Just 3 days ago you were happy with your 500 bonus you were getting, and now you're upset because you're only getting 100? which one do you get? there has been a prob with the bonus and they have said they are working on it or have it fixed (not sure if they are 100% sure it's fixed and won't attempt to know what they are thinking or doing). I've gotten the 100 bonus, but I'm sure not going to sit here and carry on like someone who's missed their pablem. Relax and enjoy the game and see if it's not corrected... and remember it's called "TEST Center3" and EALand is actually still "BETA" I believe.

Have a wonderful day and smile, maybe the bonus fairy will bring you some money

F

frogger2

the point was 500 was bad enough but now i got just 100 why not not complain more lol 500 didnt do much but wow 100 is nothing thats my point. lol

C

Caesar Weezer

<blockquote><hr>

the point was 500 was bad enough but now i got just 100 why not not complain more lol 500 didnt do much but wow 100 is nothing thats my point. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Three words....

GET A JOB!!!

N

NightFlyer

This has nothing to do with getting a job.

EA declared $500 stipend as a perk for paying customers.

If it has changed from $500 to $100 as a planned change then I hope they would inform us, the paying customer, of this change.

Until we hear that this is an official change in stipend amount we have no choice but to believe this is still bugged and the $100 vs $500 stipend is in error.

G

<blockquote><hr>

This has nothing to do with getting a job.

EA declared $500 stipend as a perk for paying customers.

If it has changed from $500 to $100 as a planned change then I hope they would inform us, the paying customer, of this change.

Until we hear that this is an official change in stipend amount we have no choice but to believe this is still bugged and the $100 vs $500 stipend is in error.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but stomping, as was the tone of the OP, won't get the bug fixed any faster if it is indeed a bug, right? Something more like "Hey, I noticed today I only got $100 bonus instead of $500, has anybody else noticed this" would bring it to the attention of the right people, and they'd say OK we didn't know this was happening or no, sorry this is a planned change in the system, and would be received alot better as providing info on a potential bug rather than complaining/whining.

Just my two simoleans of course, but it does seem to be all in the presentation

G

I say screw the weekly bonus crap and give us back the visitor bonuses. If we have visitors, we get a bonus; if we don't have visitors, we dont get a bonus. It should be all about what we provide as a property and as hosts. Not just some whimsical "gift" that's barely enough to fill a fridge, or upsize a lot, or even buy half the items for sale in a store these days.

I'm in a mood this afternoon....can you tell :p

P

PB Three

Well put CBrewton5, well put.

That's why I don't even bother to complain... usually. It does no good.

PB Three

G

<blockquote><hr>

I say screw the weekly bonus crap and give us back the visitor bonuses. If we have visitors, we get a bonus; if we don't have visitors, we dont get a bonus. It should be all about what we provide as a property and as hosts. Not just some whimsical "gift" that's barely enough to fill a fridge, or upsize a lot, or even buy half the items for sale in a store these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be contradictory, but in TSO 'good hosting skills' have very little to do with what makes a house popular enough to get the max bonus. It should, but it usually doesn't
. I think the devs figured this out, and that's why they took out the property bonus. If the top 100 list was revamped to mean more than just how long your house stayed full (VH) and had more to do with how they rated the service they got while they were there, I'd be right there with you campaigning for the property bonuses return. As it is now though, sims don't *have* to earn it. Many do CHOOSE to earn it, but the ones that don't get it right along with the ones that do. That doesn't make for a fair playing field, IMO.

Also they'd have to turn the property bonus way down to be in line with the current economy of EA Land and TC3 since payout and cost of items is only 10% of what it was, with the exception of the cost of food.

M

mike1977

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think by not having the visitor bonus will force everyone to keep going back to money houses.

D

DGLita

There's a bonus? someone got a bonus?? I havnt seen a bonus since EA Land opened. I want my bonus!!! (even if it is a measly $100)

P

PB Three

True, and it seems to be that way. (In fact, it's obvious.)

I just run my store 'cause I like doing it -- when I really need money, I head to The Nova's.

PB Three

F

frogger2

I think its funny how they think all this will help the in game Economy really, come on I prefer home bonus and object bonus and such over the weekly bonus then then at least you know why your getting jacked in bonus lol. thats from just lack of guests. I am a paid customer and this week my sims in tc3 got a lowly 100 bonus 1 out 3 accounts did get a 500 but thats besides the point all 3 that are paid for should get the same why were 2 singled out? I play all just the same. wether if its 500 or 100 niether does a hell of a lot lol. just drop the bonus or at least keep it ruguler thats all....as another poster here likes to say all the time he even made it his name in posting....just "keep it real" lol.

P

PB Three

$500 isn't much of a gift anyway. I can make that pretty fast @ Nova's. It's always full so I always get multi-user payout bonuses.

IMHO, people oughta stop complaining for every single 'bad' thing and start appreciating the many more good things.

Any police officers that read this, I appologize in advance about making this reference:

The Police seem to get punished for every bad thing they do, but rarely any praise when they do a GOOD thing.

With that in mind, give the Police Officers more room to do their job, and do the same with EA/Maxis.

PB Three

G

<blockquote><hr>

$500 isn't much of a gift anyway. I can make that pretty fast @ Nova's. It's always full so I always get multi-user payout bonuses.

IMHO, people oughta stop complaining for every single 'bad' thing and start appreciating the many more good things.

Any police officers that read this, I appologize in advance about making this reference:

The Police seem to get punished for every bad thing they do, but rarely any praise when they do a GOOD thing.

With that in mind, give the Police Officers more room to do their job, and do the same with EA/Maxis.

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT *worships*

I swear if I could find your sim I owe you a dipkiss LMAO! I'm glad I'm not the only one saying things like this....was beginning to feel sort of out on a ledge with my positivity.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Actually, I didn't even notice only having $100 or was it $500? (And I didn't cheat by taking money from my alts even though they live on my lot because they just can't afford their own places yet.)

The one week I did create in EAland and play, I managed in just a few hours to acquire enough simoleans to buy a small lot, the red mohaccan bed, the self flusher toiler &amp; best shower, the best frig and stove, 2 chairs a table and a laptop.

I still have about $350 to my name and was thinking of doing a bit of decorating.

All that without a single skill point.

I may not be swimming in simoleans but my sim isn't starving by any means.