• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10 Transfer Tokens on ANY Shard at 26mil PER... If one or TWO on Atl then 30mil Per!

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BUYING BELOW:

Looking to purchase 10 Transfer tokens on any shard and paying at 26mil per token... If you have only one or two here or there then they MUST be on Atlantic Shard. I will pay 30mil per token otherwise if you have the entire bulk amount that I need I am willing to pay 26mil per token for 10 tokens on any shard.

ICQ - 103-086-263

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a single Transfer Token on Atlantic I'd be willing to part with. I also have a Trammel vendor for the ease and safety of the sale.

What I do not have is ICQ, so I can be contacted on here through PM instead (or in this thread, I suppose).

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For now I'm set on tokens (bought 17)... If I need anymore I will create another thread, thank you though!