• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10 Stam Pieces

RaistlinMajere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm trying to make some pieces with 10 stam only, i'd like to imbue the other 4 mods. What runics reforge the best results for 10 stam for tailoring and smithing? How hard is it to make these? Thanks

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Well... I think you can do it if you're willin to make brittle or cannot repair pieces.

I think you need to use a copper hammer, choose the Haste group, and it should work. You might not be able to get one "clean" with just 10 stam, so maybe you need to choose both titles, and choose Haste/Arcane or something, and hope for 10 SI and X% lmc. Then if you land on 10 SI 8 LMC you save an imbue. If you get something like 10 stam, 5 LMC... well you needed to imbue LMC anyway (in all likelihood anyway - the principle applies to whatever 2nd mod you land on).

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i've made a lot of 10's staminas items and got only 1 clean - it was with 1 self -repair (copper runic 3 charges /with no power option/)

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
i've made a lot of 10's staminas items and got only 1 clean - it was with 1 self -repair (copper runic 3 charges /with no power option/)
... but the self repair will still cost you a more useful imbue property, won't it?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Does the same hold true for +Durability? If I found something with, 2/3 useful mods, and +Durability, can I imbue the durability away by a 4th mod I want, then laying a 5th useful mod in also, because durability went away?