• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 10 SSI RING no need for imbue!

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ring has 5 mods not counting the -100 luck. Max intensities! This baby is Sweet!

10 ssi ring - luck.png

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm.. just notice you said selling and this is not an auction. What price range are you looking for? Or do you intend for this to be an auction?

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry with the holidays my post was rushed. This is an auction and will end teusday 10pm Arizona time! Thanks for bids

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 hours left, Hellfire is winning with 95m! Last chance to steal this fully modded item!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh wait a minute... I retract my bid.... I completely forgot about the shadiness that went on, you know what I mean, don't ya OP? Good luck to da bidders.

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Please contact me via icq within the next 3 hours or this afternoon so we can arrange a pickup. I'm all set

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mr. Plod was an awesome buyer. Was patient with me when I was absent for a couple days after sell. Thanks for the business and enjoy the Ring! Thanks again!

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I love artis I'm glad they made changes to the random loot generator and nerfed revamped dungeons it makes rare drops much more rare. What a fun thing if anyone would like to see my growing collection contact me on icq :) once again, thanks o'siris