• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 10% SSI, 15% HCI Bracelet [CLOSED - 26M]

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a veteran with access to shard shields. I will transfer this to you, free of charge, if the offer is at least 5M.

Vicious Bracelet of Haste
Hit Chance Increase 15%
Swing Speed Increase 10%
-100 Luck

~M

Last edited:

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current high bid: 21M. To the high bidder and any future bidders, please include your shard so I can begin planning the transfer! Thanks!

~M

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current high bid is 25M, by Otis Leroy Funk. Auction will end at 2100 (9pm) PST on Friday, 4 Jan.

I will put in a buyout of 40M, just to end this in a timely fashion. Otis, if that seems unfair let me know and I'll just let the auction expire at 9pm without listing a buyout. Really trying not to irritate anyone on my first auction.

Thanks!

~M

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*UPDATE: Appears interest has peaked. I will close this early unless I see a new bid by 6pm PST (30 mins).

~M