• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10 ssi, 15 HCI, 25 DI ring

JellyBelly

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,

Not sure if this is worth much as I'm new to all this but is for sale if anyone needs.

10 swing speed, 15 hit chance, 25 damage, 5 physical resist ring - with prized attribute as well. Ring WTS.jpg

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'Prized' is one of the new negative modifiers, it increases the cost of insuring the item (I don't know by how much)

Resists on jewellery are generally not viewed as a good thing, and I think with this ring having SSI as well, the total amount of useful properties that can be imbued on it will be low - which is a shame because 10SSI by itself would be fantastic, even with the HCI and DI would be very good.

As for how much it's worth, that just depends on who is planning a template that the item fits, the only way you'll know is by asking in places like this :)

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at the moment everyone is farming their own stuff and stockpiling loads of jewels like this