• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 10 mods - 190 Luck TUNIC for archer (last hours)

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
from a Mongbat :)
mate telling this item where it comes from doesnt mean that every one will farm and get a lot of drop from it. these non word legendaries are rare legendaries (sometimes they are ****, sometimes average,sometimes 3 billion worth) and it is not about what you kill, it is mainly about how many times u kill it :)

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mate telling this item where it comes from doesnt mean that every one will farm and get a lot of drop from it. these non word legendaries are rare legendaries (sometimes they are ****, sometimes average,sometimes 3 billion worth) and it is not about what you kill, it is mainly about how many times u kill it :)
True ...

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no thats not true, I got it myself.... fssfssfss (I got it from a mongbat!)

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winner offer has backed out. @805connection second highest offer is yours so if you want the item @180m, please, let me know. Thanks.