• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10 health bars and glitches

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At one time, we were able to get more than 10 health bars on KR. Would be good to try to get more on screen. Or is this unfair cause Classic Client has the hard limit of 10 bars?

I'm also annoyed at the fact that my own healthbar pops up whenever I party or whenever someone comes into the party or leaves. I don't need my own healthbar since i have the original default bar up on top.

Peoples healthbar still shows them poisoned when they're not. Only way to fix it on the fly is to re-drag a new bar.

I've recently noticed that I show up as poisoned on my default healthbar when I'm not. No way to clear this except to log.

E

eekamouse

All of these need to be fixed in the next publish imo.

They've been around too long. Whatever you do, make them Priority 1 bugs, please.

D

Diggity

KR required a mod to the mobilehealtbar.lua to have more than 10 bars. This still works with the EC - I tried last night.

I get the issue with healthbars not updating poison/mortal status properly. But this was something that happened in the 2D client as well.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never understood why there even is a limit...

I hardly ever go over 10 bars, but it would be a nice addition to most skins to be able to , if needed.