• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

10/02 CFO runs

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fangs McWolf

Wow. Unusual night but in the end, we had 7 runs. In 4 we got TU unites (10,20,40 and an 80), gag up throw and beans (200 and 350).

Didn't get anything useless (*coughGagUpHeal,GagUpLurecough*) so very good runs indeed.

M

Minette the Mini Cat

You bet.... the tu will be useful.... when/if I need them. Just to post this... Squeaker should be dead, I smashed her a few times with safes... :D
But yet it was a good and amusing run.

G

Granjell

Glad to hear that you guys ended up with some good stuff. For me it was just not meant to be. First Lisa and I rushed over to CBHQ from the factory, forgetting to fill up our sound gags. While we stood there debating what to do, not wanting to miss the run, with Trish whispering "I have enough gags" the light bulb went on that Missus Hoggat had a sound gag up unite. Okay great, we all load, cog round great, get inside, get on crane (Woah! two empty cranes!) and two goons in I get disconnected. Then I find I have to run my son to scouts because Hubby not home, then daughter steals computer and won't give it up all night (dang YouTube full episode anime list!) Early to bed, very early to rise, maybe I'll find some randoms this morning....

Anyway, I wanted to apologize for the Brain F*** that delayed loading for the first run.

Z

ZippyW

I say that girl needs to be punished!! No computer for 2 weeks!! LOL!

S

Squeaker

Great night! It seems the daughters were all full of it last night. It was raining safes! My poor little mouse. A lot of fun too.

We never did get down to that four man Steve. I believe you owe us. It was already way past my bedtime when I finally did quit and we were running from 6-7 toons still. Worth staying up for!

F

Fangs McWolf

First Lisa and I rushed over to CBHQ from the factory, forgetting to fill up our sound gags. While we stood there debating what to do, not wanting to miss the run, with Trish whispering "I have enough gags" the light bulb went on that Missus Hoggat had a sound gag up unite. Okay great, we all load, cog round great, get inside, get on crane (Woah! two empty cranes!) and two goons in I get disconnected.
If you had had a way to tp back (and it sounds like you did), I think we would have waited for you to hit the gag shop up for gags. Sorry to hear about what happened though. When you get back on, you should check to see if you have an extra TU20 unite because I don't recall if you were there for the dancing or not. May not have been, since it took an excessively long time to win. A couple of people got onto the cranes to practice some and ended up giving the CFO a few helmets. After the run I mentioned that in the future if they practice, to only throw goons (if you mess up at that, it's not so bad). You should check your firewall settings, perhaps you can find a way to block YouTube so that if it happens again, she'll be easy to pry off of the computer. :D

L

Little Sadie

I would have loved to do more then 2 CFOS but it just wasn't to be. The first one everyone froze for a minute and it was really strange. I ended up discoing at the end. The second one I was dancing and saying bye when my internet went out yet again. I didn't want to chance it on being discoed in the middle of one so called it quits for the night. I did get two of the unites which was nice.

The first CFO was interesting to say the least. I must have jinxed it when I told Trish that we needed to make it snappy. LOL! She asked if that was a challenge. Poor Trish! Since she was our only good craner, it was rough but fun nonetheless. Of course, I don't think Trish thought it was too much fun!

F

Fangs McWolf

The first one everyone froze for a minute and it was really strange.
If you mean at the end after dancing, then yeah that was a bit odd.

Poor Trish! Since she was our only good craner, it was rough but fun nonetheless. Of course, I don't think Trish thought it was too much fun!
All the other CFO's went rather smoothly, even after she bailed out (we had another group of 9 so she DC'd). She was tired though so I'm sure she didn't want to deal with TT anymore last night.

L

Little Sadie

Everyone froze during the actual fight. I saw everyone on cranes but not moving. You were just froze as were the rest of the stompers. Everyone looked stuck except me. I could stomp goons that were still moving. The noises were all going on normally though. After a half a minute everyone started moving again and all of a sudden I saw you jumping into a bunch of red goons coming out. It happened to me before too and imagine that was my internet warning me that it was soon to go. I ended up discoing when we were dancing.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Great night! It seems the daughters were all full of it last night.
My daughter was responisble for my absence last night too!! She had a volleyball game and I had to work concessions in the THREE games before hers. Then, of course, her game went to 5 games (best 3 out of 5)and were all VERY close so they were all long. I didnt get home til close to 10 and was beat!! I also had some work to do that I was planning on getting done earlier. Oh well, it wasnt meant to be!!

M

Minette the Mini Cat

It did go very well... although the lag was horrible!! the 1st couple were very easy for me, somehow. then im sorry bout the safes!! something kept happening to the cranes for me.. (I would pick up a goon or a safe and then it would dissapear off my crane!) I was lost..... but we had other good craners too. Very good rewards. -Im sorry for the d/c people... try not to jinx yourself again :please: lol

S

Steveo

Well I did fall asleep and did not wake up til 430 this morning. The funniest thing I did was get up and go and get on the computer and thinking it was not too late to do a couple of cfos. Well I logged on and no one was on. LOL!!! :coco: But its amazing what stress can do to your body. ANyway I owe you guys some four toon cfos and I am up for it anytime. Glad to see you got some unites very well of what I needed. LOL!!

G

Granjell

When you get back on, you should check to see if you have an extra TU20 unite because I don't recall if you were there for the dancing or not.
No such luck! At least I wasn't sad. I did a cfo with randoms this morning and got a toon up 10, though.

A

ATIV7220

You should check your firewall settings, perhaps you can find a way to block YouTube so that if it happens again, she'll be easy to pry off of the computer. :D
Go to OpenDNS and change your DNS server. I did it for parental control for all our computers. If you make your settings very conservative or specify the YouTube URL, it can be blocked for the entire household. :thumbsup: