• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor 1 Of the Best Kinetic Eater Studded-Mage Pieaces! ADDED +30Skill Sick Mage Brac: ep,hci,dci,sdi 1FC

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello All, I am Selling this 1 of a Kind Incredible Kinetic Eater Mage piece. Item is located on Atlantic and I will expect Payment there. Ill run this as an Auction which will end on Sunday Oct 1st at 9pm Eastern. If someone offers me BO you can collect piece when you would like.
Reserve: 1 Plat Buy Out: 2.5 Plat

You can PM or Icq me with the information below, good luck All! And enjoy this awesome Chest piece.
**(If u take mage armor of this tunic works same as studded armor +3lmc bonus to over-cap 40)**

I AM ADDING this OP 30 Skill Mage Jewl to this Auction:
Reserve: 450mil BO: 1 plat

Last edited:

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Current High Bid on Tunic: @GillrocK 1.1 Plat
Im also Adding this Sick 30 Skill Mage Bracelet !!
Enjoy The Auction Everyone.
:As well I didn't add this above but please keep bids on Tunic at Increments of 50mil. As done above. Offers on Jewls in Increments of 5mil only please if that's not too much trouble, enjoy the auction all!