• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1-22-08 monday night brawl Foo is Jammin :>

I

imported_Wing Chun

hehe, nice lot of pics there. This must have been AFTER you lost the one at Oasis and destard. But one out of 3 is not bad
. I am sorry i missed the last fight but the first 2 were fun.

R

RoBaTrAsH

<blockquote><hr>

hehe, nice lot of pics there. This must have been AFTER you lost the one at Oasis and destard. But one out of 3 is not bad

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on we all know there not going to post the pics of them getting there a$$ handed to them. I guess we should just start posting EVERY spawn we take from them. Oh wait theres not enough memory on the stratics site to hold all them pics so we will let foo post there once a month get away btw what time was that 12am pac?

I

imported_Wing Chun

Actually the fight before was alot of fun. It took us 2 hours to fight them off long enough to kill ricky

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on we all know there not going to post the pics of them getting there a$$ handed to them. I guess we should just start posting EVERY spawn we take from them. Oh wait theres not enough memory on the stratics site to hold all them pics so we will let foo post there once a month get away btw what time was that 12am pac?

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how the trash talks [censored] =/

G

<blockquote><hr>

gj guys

[/ QUOTE ]
Hip-hip hooray! I was starting to miss sixunder because he had nothing to post about for the past week.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually i been gone for 10 days, the only ones getting defensive are the ones not in foo.
and i post all pics, i post from beginning to end of fights, i have for years. i dont even have to say anything and people run their mouths.

S

Sin-Vigor

Just another crappy mage who plays a dexxer with good items/macros that's walkin too proud :/

N

NoBuddy

Hehe, you musta killed Sin a few too many times, Six. He's awful defensive. His name must be self descriptive beings as sin means "without" in Spanish, and vigor means "physical/mental strength". So, he's "without physical or mental strength".

G

Must have conviently missed the first 2 right before this one then eh?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omgooses! yes i did do it that way cause ya know i work till 1 a.m, e.s.t every single night lol. nothing i can do about it, wish i was in those other fights but duty calls.

R

RoBaTrAsH

<blockquote><hr>

actually i been gone for 10 days, the only ones getting defensive are the ones not in foo.
and i post all pics, i post from beginning to end of fights, i have for years. i dont even have to say anything and people run their mouths.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny thing is the only time you do post is every few weeks when you do get a win in lmfao.

C

Cbone

id like to see fl ever get a win when they DONT outnumber their opposition 2 to 1

N

NoBuddy

Dead Raven is technically correct,... last night they had us 3 to 1, but we still held our own. Was fun fights tho.

G

<blockquote><hr>

id like to see fl ever get a win when they DONT outnumber their opposition 2 to 1

[/ QUOTE ]

silverfox 2 vs 2 tourny...

N

NoBuddy

That was hardly a valid test of skill, having a tourny geared directly towards Kyrite's gimpness, but all that aside, they did win. They had the better mouse trap that day.