• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] 0 items chest

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got few issues with 0 item chest:
1) I looted the chest (6 lvl) and in the proces (i alredy checked almost all items) the items remainig in chest instantly vanish.
2) I digged up chest, killed the start spawn, opened chest (6 lvl) - and there 0 items. I called GM but didnt get any response in a 30 mins.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have never had this happen to me. There is a timer on the chests before they poof. Did you get to it under 30 minutes? If you hear from a gm, I would love to know what they say on it.

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you using the enhanced client? I often have an issue where I cannot see the image of items in containers - i have to close out of UO completely to see them again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you using the enhanced client? I often have an issue where I cannot see the image of items in containers - i have to close out of UO completely to see them again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was in party with CC user - so both client seen the same.
If i got this bug again ill try to restsrt game, but nt sure this helps.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had this happen to me when I popped a level 7 in ilsh and 5 renegade changelings spawned (along with the other usual stuff). I got them down but the loot vanished while I was still looting the chest. As far as I know there is a timer on the chests that gives you about 45 minutes (more or less).
T-maps are the only thing we can do solo that gives decent loot but with the timer so short it makes it nearly impossible in some cases.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this happen to me when I popped a level 7 in ilsh and 5 renegade changelings spawned (along with the other usual stuff). I got them down but the loot vanished while I was still looting the chest. As far as I know there is a timer on the chests that gives you about 45 minutes (more or less).
T-maps are the only thing we can do solo that gives decent loot but with the timer so short it makes it nearly impossible in some cases.
Im not sure of some time limit exceeding in my *0 case, just dont remember now.

Now im taking up to 5 * 6-lvl maps diging or up to 3 * 7-lvl maps.
First i marking the runes near the Chest's , then i clicked Luck Statue, wear Luck and Digging out all chest, then logged with my PvM archer and *0 all Guardians and then come with TH to Lockpick all chest and then i got the loot.

5 * 6Lvl - this is for make sure ill Lockpick it with statue bonus luck
3*7 Lvl - just dont want to get some risk of disconnect or Offline deals.