0/0 Fishing Order

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 5, 2002
London, UK
Admittedly I've not being very patient with the fishing order systems and have resigned a few times over the last months.

But I thought I'd give it another shot.

But I now keep getting orders for fish with 0/0 as the required amount. I am unable to add this fish and to complete those orders.

Anyone else had this?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Jul 16, 2003
Southeastern Kentucky
home.kih.net
no - your best bet is to contact someone directly at Mythic and report this (PM, bug report, etc.)

IF you can manage to be at an event that Mesanna is going to be at, try talking to her directly about it (cut out the middleman, so to speak), and she might be able to find some way to rest you back to 0 reputation.

Paging a GM might not help, as they usually can't help with quest stuff, and the numbers involved that have to be manipulated might be out of their reach, as well.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 5, 2002
London, UK
I did submit a bug report through the in game help stuff (after it opens your browser), not sure if that works tho lol.

Thanks for the info.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Wow, your reputation must have dropped really low with the mongers :)

It sure sounds like a bug.
Erm, have actually tried to turn the quest in? Since the required number of fishes is actually there...

Hephaistos of Europa

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 5, 2002
London, UK
I've only quit the monger quests a few times (and only had a few quests going at the same time).

But I did receive one order for some shallow water fish (only one fish) and that was 0/0. So out of curiosity I went to the Floating Emporium and tried to turn it in. But nothing happened.

I have a few orders with 0/0 but they also have other fish/crabs that can be filled.

Just going to see how those go.

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Chessy
wow...

and I thought RNG hated me...

definitely bring it up to the powers that be, clearly your toon is hexed...