• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

이벤트 일정 연기

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran

안녕하세요, EM 하나린입니다.

금일 이벤트가 여러 샤드의 일정과 합쳐지면서 인원 수가 설정된 예상 인원 수와 차이가 있어 부득이하게 이벤트 일정을 연기하게 되었습니다. 본 이벤트에 참여하시기 위해 시간을 할애해주신 분들께 대단히 죄송하다는 말씀을 드립니다.

연기된 일정만큼 다음 번에는 보상과 이벤트 기획을 좀 더 보강하여 더 좋은 이벤트로 찾아뵙고자 합니다. 이벤트 일정이 결정되는대로 빠르게 웹사이트, 게임 내 타운 크라이어, 그리고 스트래틱스 포럼 및 SNS를 통해 공지를 해드리오니 참고하셔서 그때 다시 한 번 자리를 빛내주시길 간절히 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

Good evening, travelers and adventurers.

I had to delay the event as there are less participants than I expected, due to there are event schedule overlap with other shards. I apologize for those who spare their precious time for tonight event.

As tonight's event were delayed, I will add a reward and strengthen event plot so you could enjoy better event next time. I will let you know as soon as schedule is set through website, in-game town criers, straits forum, and SNS so please stay tuned!

Thank you.

Continue reading...