• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

✤✜✤Have ALL shards: Need Formosa 12th Ann Tix ✤✜✤

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hi all, I'm still around on Formosa for the 12th Anniv Tix trades, Have all shards, just uncertain of the amount on every shard but definitely got at least 5 on each shard (cept for Mugen & Siege which have 3 or so) from my main acc up to 20 tix about or more, please lemme know which shard u're looking for and I'll round up the numbers for ya, Thanks

Shards Currently Taken:
  • Oceania - All Taken
  • Europa - All Taken
  • Great Lakes - 6 left reserved.
  • Sonoma - reserved.
  • Atlantic - 18 left

Oh and I'm on the safe trader list too and here's my ICQ: 224810632 other contacts MSN/Facebook: [email protected] or reply to thread.

Note:
Due to some peeps experience ICQ contacting difficulties, pls leave ur ICQ and I'll contact u instead.

Cheers!
[/FONT]

B

BardMal

"you currently can not send sms messages to this country..."
that's what i get when I try to icq you :(

I am hoping for Baja or Legends

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"you currently can not send sms messages to this country..."
that's what i get when I try to icq you :(

I am hoping for Baja or Legends
lol omg wth, thats so wierd coz I'm not in China ... anyways, just finish trades with Europa, GL & Drach now. Lemme know when u're free for trades and the amount u've got on formosa, thanks :)

Edit: or let me try to ICQ u

N

Nyte Doombringer

I have 6 on formosa for Europa if you have anymore 8191777

Zy'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Super brill trustworthy lady to x-shard with - not a problem at all - not even with my gating :thumbup: