• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

★Event★ Friday 10th April!!

K

Katlene

Our herald Lucy, found just inside the Royal guard barracks at Castle Brittish, wishes all to know that she heard the captains discusing something that will be happening this Friday night at 8pm AEST.

She has no further details at the moment but asks to check back with her later on.

Update!!
Now when you ask her for details, she replies with the following

'I have nothing specific. The captains ask that everybody meet here at the barracks on time.'

SO... 8pm aest at the barracks at castle britain

(go under the portcullis, follow the stone paving turn south BEFORE the stairs. follow the path till it turns off to the west and it will lead you straight into the barracks)

K

Katlene

I will check with Lucy again tonight and at some point tomorrow before the event time. But if anyone speaks to her before i get there and she has some new information please feel free to post it up here for everyone.
Thankyou

K

Katlene

Update!!
Now when you ask her for details, she replies with the following

'I have nothing specific. The captains ask that everybody meet here at the barracks on time.'

SO 8pm aest at the barracks at castle britain
(go under the portcullis, follow the stone paving turn south BEFORE the stairs. follow the path till it turns off to the west and it will lead you straight into the barracks)