• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons ★★Warfork With 20Spl+50Lightning★★

xoandwhiskey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
warfork_lightning50.jpg
Located on Atlantic
Start Bid : 200M
Buyout : 600M
Min-Step-Bid : 20M (or invalid)
Ending time : EST 30 Aug 12:00(noon) about 49hours from now

15 mins rule is allowed

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok im gonna get flamed but..plz tell me why this is worth 600m buyout...kinda guessing this is level 3 shame drop....sorry but i dont get it....hey flameway...scuries to his old box of shame booty to hope he as a similar piece to sell.....

Last edited:

BrianATudor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
well warfork is the #1 weapon for disarm archers. obviously splintering is ideal on a weapon if you can get the other mods you want, 50% lightning being one of them. It is a good weapon. Personally I won't use a fork without HLD, I would rather imbue one reforged with blood drinker. I dont speak for everyone though. I have seen weps similar to this sell for ALOT.