• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] ▒▒▒ GLACIAL PANTS - ATLANTIC SHARD ▒▒▒ LOWER RESERVE!!!

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
PANT1.png

SELLING MY BLESSED GLACIAL PANTS!!!
Reserve-150M
BUY OUT-250M
I will keep this item up for a few days or until the weekend is over. Thanks for look!
THIS ITEM IS ON ATLANTIC AND PAYMENT SHOULD BE ON ATLANTIC AS WELL!

ITEMS ARE ON MY VENDOR ATM. ALONG WITH BANDANA AND GLACIAL BOOK. VENDOR SEARCH," The Real Deal "

Last edited:

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Kind of a noob question but ive never known the answer. do u get glacial cloth if u cut the pants?

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Kind of a noob question but ive never known the answer. do u get glacial cloth if u cut the pants?
If you get insured glacial pant and cut them u get cloth, BUT THESE PANTS ARE BLESSED AND CAN NOT BE CUT!! Would be nice as a skirt though! :)

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

Hammer Time!

uhohuhoh oooo oo oo oo oo oo o oo o ooooo oo oooo

Can't touch this!!!

Just noticed from 1:17 - 1:25 (Glacial, paragon gold, slime green, rum red and shadow dancer black)
Hammer was a UO junky!!!! :banana:

Last edited:

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ahh damn, yeah i always wanted to buy randoms and make a skirt but **** almost every glacial anything is blessed

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
de LEETthost: 2582744 said:
ahh damn, yeah i always wanted to buy randoms and make a skirt but **** almost every glacial anything is blessed
U can still get the unblessed ones but costly.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you get insured glacial pant and cut them u get cloth, BUT THESE PANTS ARE BLESSED AND CAN NOT BE CUT!! Would be nice as a skirt though! :)
Yes you get regular cloth not glacial cloth. This was fixed some years ago.

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
no comment on the hammer pants, come on I know you all are around my age....