• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

▐▐▐ BEWARE BEFORE YOU DO TRADES XSHARDS ▐▐▐

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
They are back!!

There is people selling Event Items and Rares on different shards and asking for payment on Atlantic.

They are using the fake names of @Nails Warstein , @AtlanticRealtor @SoulWeaver @Pampa DH and few others.

I will put this way, We all been here for long enough, we all know each other, and most of all, everybody here use ICQ. so before you purchase anything, especially Xshards, make sure you are dealing with the right person!!
Dont believe someones name on Gen Chat, verify 1st by ICQ, if the offer is too good, verify!!!

I dont do "Events" so I will never offer someone to buy an Event Item on X shard and ask to get paid on Atl.

I heard that on the past few days people are impersonating few names in other to scam people!!!

also When dealing with me ingame make sure this is the toon that you are dealing with:

I dont think anyone can make a Fake toon wearing that robe :)

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya was some Dhead on Sonoma Last Night tryin to steal peoples drops with your name on a toon .. quite sad