• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] ▀ - GLACIAL ROBE - SASH - APRON AND MORE - ▀

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I am Brokering this Amazing Sale!
Recently someone found 150 Folded Glacial Cloth at IDOC

*This Pic came from Google, just to show the actual Glacial Color

So We now taking order for specific clothing.
We made some already and used Blessed Them, This was done for 2 reasons:
1) So you dont loose this Rare and Hot Item :)
2) To Show that this is the real deal Glacial and not the duped version that CANT be Blessed.

Before anyone start anything about, I will be very clear that Mesanna already got emails about this items
and already cleared saying that They are Legal to have and wear,without any fear of been deleted.

We asked a lot of people about and because of how rare this items will be, The owner of the cloths want to sell a very limited qty only and the charges will be 1 Plat per cloth used.

so with that in mind this is some of the items we can make and the Minimum offer for each!

Those are the ONLY 3 Items Available as "AUCTION*"

auction will end on SUNDAY 20th at 8:00PM ET
with the same 10 min rule bla bla bla
Bids Increment of 100M only

The Seller will End this auction at anytime if someone uses the Buy Now price

ITEM 1 - GLACIAL ROBE BLESSED - Reserve 5 Billion

ITEM 2 - GLACIAL SASH BLESSED - Reserve 1 Billion

ITEM 3 - GLACIAL KASA BLESSED - Reserve 1 Billion

We can also take custom order like Cloak, Plain Dress and few others.

You can Choose anything on the Menu and Keep in mind that the Cost are 1B per Material Used.

Please remember that the owner only have a limited QTY.

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Kasa reserve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sash reserve

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I think it came firstly from an event item that was doggy duped pants? for the hue, then you were able to cut it up or something... I guess they just found someone who either had a stash from years and years ago.. Or, they have figured a way to cut the shizzle up again

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I think it came firstly from an event item that was doggy duped pants? for the hue, then you were able to cut it up or something... I guess they just found someone who either had a stash from years and years ago.. Or, they have figured a way to cut the shizzle up again
I heard the same story, that only few people had and you were able to cut the pieces or something like that and other rumor was someone LONG ago transferred from TC.
But them again, this is already on ATL and ready to Go!!!

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
When is the end to the auction?

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Test center had a small window of time that you could transfer off-

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Now why would you delete that post......smh
I looked over the "thread readers" section after posting it and realized that you had already read this thread. There was no longer a need to have a post tagging you because you had already seen this thread, so I deleted it. I tagged you originally because you seem to like glacial stuff. I have un-deleted my original post.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I got the same and exactly info, saying they were created few years ago and therefore nowadays no actions will be taken from Her or any GM

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"not exactly legal" classic @Mesanna dodge. Also @Money Bags Mcgee were you just refering to glacial pants, knife, bandana, dagger? or were did you specifically mention the fact that there is cloth that can be made into any glacial item? there is a major difference between the two and @Mesanna may change her mind knowing there is actual cloth still sitting out there.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
@Scribbles she is aware of the folded cloth and the person that current own them, also email Her and she gave the same answer!!
so yes, anyone can wear with no fear!!!!! hope this answer yours "concern"

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"not exactly legal" classic @Mesanna dodge. Also @Money Bags Mcgee were you just refering to glacial pants, knife, bandana, dagger? or were did you specifically mention the fact that there is cloth that can be made into any glacial item? there is a major difference between the two and @Mesanna may change her mind knowing there is actual cloth still sitting out there.
annnnd the jealousy pours out. :danceb:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Scribbles she is aware of the folded cloth and the person that current own them, also email Her and she gave the same answer!!
so yes, anyone can wear with no fear!!!!! hope this answer yours "concern"
you telling us she is aware and her stating it publicly are two entirely different things.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Yes sir @Scribbles i asked if owning items created from glacial cloth/owning glacial cloth would be legal. I then followed up with asking if glacial tubes or some sort of dye would ever be available and she responded by saying "it will never be available if I have anything to do with it *grin*". I hope this helps!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes sir @Scribbles i asked if owning items created from glacial cloth/owning glacial cloth would be legal. I then followed up with asking if glacial tubes or some sort of dye would ever be available and she responded by saying "it will never be available if I have anything to do with it *grin*". I hope this helps!
ty @Money Bags Mcgee

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I got a question into Mesanna on this very subject.
As you all know I have a great deal of UO history in my museum... And I did purchase a selection of the Artic Glacial Blue items and clothing. Due to the nature of the purchase I needed confermation of the legality of it,
Mesanna said she dislikes the idea of its exsistance but due to the years its has been around, used by prior dev teams and so forth that no action on owning it or displaying it will happen. PERIOD.
So in that its under this same statement, the cloth and anything made of said cloth is to be considered "in legal territory"
I was told I am free to display and no action on said items will happen.
So order what you like and can afford.
I doubt this opportunity will come along to get this cloth ever again.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of people have this cloth. When the transfer bug happened on test Thousands of people transfered this kind of stuff off Test shard... IMO all of that should be deleted as this shows that you willing participated in the exploit and therefore broke TOS

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I do believe there is likely more cloth out there, but think about other items that were created through an exploit. One example is the Sphinx statue. It was known to be duped, and they were originally selling for 2b+ when it was thought that there were only few. When more and more hit the market - in a very short period of time - the price dropped significantly to where you were able to find them occasionally on vendors for 175m. The seller didn't hold out for years and years and slowly distribute them to maximize profit.

If the same logic holds true - and someone is sitting on "thousands of glacial cloth" - why wouldn't he sell at least a few things over the past five years? Even if he thought it was illegal (though Mesanna has said at numerous occasions that it's not), wouldn't he have tried to sell some on non-public markets? Wouldn't we have seen a skirt or sash pop up here or there like we see ethereal crooks and neon dye tubs? Scribbles and countless others have wanted a glacial robe for years, and many are willing to pay a premium. If additional cloth does exist, I bet it's in very very small quantities.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nowhere has Mesanna said the cloth was legal, its just hearsay. Either way this was brought to production shards through an exploit. Pretty sure using an exploit knowingly is against TOS is all im saying. If they are not going to live up to their own TOS, how can they expect us too.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Come on guys, seriously. Read between the lines and forget the rest...

upload_2016-11-18_10-40-25.png

Agreed it's origin and all is questionable, everyone that was in doubt got their answer about owning it. This isn't a discussion but a selling thread, if you want to buy then bid and if you don't cuz you're still unsure then don't. The derailing needs to stop in this SELLING thread...

#MY2CENTS

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have reserve on the sash @ 1p

Status
Not open for further replies.