• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

• ''We have added Pirates and Merchant ships to Tokuno waters.''

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol you know me... :p

Iim hoping, HOPING , that there will be some at least tiny new content in tok. like maybe different kind of spirits... Not holding my breath.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol you know me... :p

Iim hoping, HOPING , that there will be some at least tiny new content in tok. like maybe different kind of spirits... Not holding my breath.
Like I stated in another thread maybe they should have fixed the pirate encounters before placing them in another part of the game.
Issues that I am still encountering
  • when dying the binding robe sometimes disappears.
  • Sometimes when your ship is scuttled and you do emergency repairs the ship remains scuttled if you do repairs before the emergency repairs give out.
  • After scuttling the pirate ship, sometimes I get a message when trying to board his ship that says you cannot do that while the ship is moving.
  • Pirate ship keeps firing at you even after all crew is dead.
Before we ask for new content maybe they should fix the issues with what we have.