• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Triton Genesis Gem

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
does anyone have a screen shot of what this looks like after using the gem on your pet?

The lava lizard is the one that in wave 2 of rikktor spawn right?

I thought it was going to look like the red version of the triton that you can see in Ter Mur. I think it is called lava elemental.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not the lava elemental, it remains green and has the body type of the lava lizard.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
ew, that is pretty terrible. so it kinda looks like an alligator?

does anyone have a screenshot?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@Cinderella I think posted a picture but I can't find it. And yes, it looks like an alligator :(

Very sad.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
1714183289873.png
(this was posted on cah's discord page)

1714183337567.png
(this was posted on the official forums)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is the change purely just the graphic? Do they behave or move any differently once in lizard form?

mihali

Sage
Exactly the same purely cosmetic
Well that is a little sad. But on the other hand it is the first "pet-change" in-game (not store-bought) item the Devs added. Different color would have been nice. The costumes for Cus would have a larger market if they added something extra to the pet. Would also have been awesome if the Genesis Gem made Tritons rideable - but of course a game-breaker? (Nope), if so make a Nova-Genesis gem for 300 drops that makes Tritons Rideable. Increase game engagement.