• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Pet stall re-location

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Possibly of no interest, but just in case. Piper Lullabie's Felucca pet stall has been re-located to match the position of her Trammel stall. Both are now at I5, which is directly opposite the south bridge from the bank.
The Felucca stall is intended for the convenience of Red characters and includes in its inventory, when possible, pack horses.
Both stalls are a facility for non-tamers, or training tamers looking for a first hunting pet.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just out of curiosity, do the vendors of New Magencia (Fel) get many visits?
I don't think I've set foot in Felucia in over 7 years?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not really, but it doesn't cost me much to maintain it and it's there if any 'travel restricted' character has need.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If any non-tamer not on an ethy likes the look of the new Palomino horse you'll find a couple on the Tram stall.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm after a CU (any colour) with low cold and energy (70 ish would be great) if you are ever out hunting CU's @Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't really cater for experienced tamers DJAd, my stock is for non-tamers, and for the training tamer who's mid 80s skill and fed up I stock bake kitsune, something they can control but not tame yet, but can bond and have fun with as a break from training taming.
I just added a Stygian drake to the stall, taming required 85, 4 slot.