• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been fully trained, so the option is gone. I just checked and the abilities do show on tamed untrained pets. I think they look great.
Easiest way to get something similar is to train a pet on TC using a training gate in New Haven, but you'd need to tame it ofc. Or, if you'd like I can give you a bunch of trained pets on TC if we can arrange time. I think that would save you some time.
no it doesn't seems to disappear even after the points for training are over... is there a way to turn the training off or something?

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no it doesn't seems to disappear even after the points for training are over... is there a way to turn the training off or something?
AFAIK, the only way to turn off training once you start it is to complete it, i.e. to distribute all available points.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AFAIK, the only way to turn off training once you start it is to complete it, i.e. to distribute all available points.
I think I've found the problem, this rune beetle still has 1 point left and nothing else can be assigned to complete it... I'll try again with another pet :/

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, the animal lore gump should be working for all cases now. Next step will be to get rid of that annoying pet progress gump that keeps popping up every second :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've uploaded a solution for the incredibly annoying pet progress gump. In the pet healthbar I've added a second bar that indicates the training progress, it will appear only after the pet gain a % (when the annoying gump used to appear) or after you use animal lore on the pet. Since it's impossible to get a pet id from that gump, use different pet's names or it will give you fake values.
Let me know how it goes :D

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The progress gump does not appear with either UI anymore. Progress % is displayed accurately. There is a clickable arrow next to the progress bar in the new gump that does nothing (artefact from the popup?).
Thank you Pinco.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The progress gump does not appear with either UI anymore. Progress % is displayed accurately. There is a clickable arrow next to the progress bar in the new gump that does nothing (artefact from the popup?).
Thank you Pinco.
Yes, I let the arrow just in case I had to revert the change... since it works I'll get rid of it :D

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, I let the arrow just in case I had to revert the change... since it works I'll get rid of it :D
Thank you for the update, Pinco. Is there a way to add buttons to start training and to bring up training options gump? I am hoping not to have to switch between default and custom when training.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the update, Pinco. Is there a way to add buttons to start training and to bring up training options gump? I am hoping not to have to switch between default and custom when training.
is already there... training options is in gump OPTIONS menu :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New version up with few improvements:
- The current/max values of the pet in the gump should work with creatures not present in the db.
- The pet progress now works correcly while using multiple pets.
- The pet power hour now is marked in the pet healthbar and inside the animal lore gump (near the pet progress percentage) with a star. Pointing the star will tell you how much time is left. This is not retroactive so if you already have the pets in power hour it won't mark them.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might want to check the Resist Spells number, I just had 2 pets that said they had 100 (100) but one had only 40.9 and one had 61.7 but they both showed on the new page 100%. I was telling guildmates how they already had 100 and they said, not in my stats and I switched to CC and sure enuf, definitely not 100.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might want to check the Resist Spells number, I just had 2 pets that said they had 100 (100) but one had only 40.9 and one had 61.7 but they both showed on the new page 100%. I was telling guildmates how they already had 100 and they said, not in my stats and I switched to CC and sure enuf, definitely not 100.
try now

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would but I was training those 2 pets and they are now 100 for sure, I have checked some others I have that were under 100 freshly tamed and it seems to be showing correct number now.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having trouble with the pet gain bar, whenever I get a gain it disappears completely and does not update at all with the animal lore gump open. I reopen the animal gump and then the proper training appears but does not update as long as the lore gump is open and if i close the animal lore gump, then when I get a training game it just disappears on the pet's lifebar.

SOLVED: Never mind, I figured it out after a while, it was a pet that had not been renamed from original name. Renamed him and it works fine.

Last edited:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any chance of getting an action icon to just turn on and off the option for Scavenge All?

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Any chance to get an update that allows us to see the items inside the obelisk? Currently I have to switch to default mode to loot the chest.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any chance to get an update that allows us to see the items inside the obelisk? Currently I have to switch to default mode to loot the chest.
I had no problem looting the Obelisks with Pinko's.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you going to update the items from the new story arc? I have mempos in my corpses that have no name and cannot be clicked or moved, what else am I missing? Is it possible EC users cannot see some of the drops? I have done a LOT of trade orders and am still missing 4 items and there are holes in grid view when I open the corpses. Are these empty grids supposed to contain something, my drops perhaps I can't see?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you going to update the items from the new story arc? I have mempos in my corpses that have no name and cannot be clicked or moved, what else am I missing? Is it possible EC users cannot see some of the drops? I have done a LOT of trade orders and am still missing 4 items and there are holes in grid view when I open the corpses. Are these empty grids supposed to contain something, my drops perhaps I can't see?
This is a bug with the EC. Close and reopen the corpse and the mempos are fixed.

Also, if you don't get the "You notice a curious item..." message when an ambusher dies, there are NO arc items on the corpse.

Turn on loot sort to get rid of the empty spaces.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pinco

Almost all of the boat command actions are using the wrong icon. It makes creating a set of hotbars for easy navigation visually confusing in the extreme.

Edit: Okay, the boat actions are completely screwed up. If you pull one from the action window, what you get in the bar may steer the boat in a different direction entirely!

Edit again: The directions will also randomly CHANGE in the hotbar as you play...

NonsensicalIcons.jpg

Please fix these so my fisher doesn't go completely insane.

Last edited:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a bug with the EC. Close and reopen the corpse and the mempos are fixed.

Also, if you don't get the "You notice a curious item..." message when an ambusher dies, there are NO arc items on the corpse.

Turn on loot sort to get rid of the empty spaces.
Mempos - Maybe for you that works, my mempos I can see but cannot get info when cursor over, nor can I move them or pick them up. Not just a one time thing, this has been since the Arc started. Closing and reopening the corpse does nothing, still same.

Arc Item - Since the beginning I have never got even one message about curious item and I have found over 50 of them, I might miss one message but 50?

Loot Space - yes I know that loot sort gets rid of the empty places but since I have never got 4 of the items and the Mempo and no message thing, I wondered if the blank spaces have something in them that I can't see. I have never had an empty grid on an unsorted corpse or chest before.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco

Almost all of the boat command actions are using the wrong icon. It makes creating a set of hotbars for easy navigation visually confusing in the extreme.

Edit: Okay, the boat actions are completely screwed up. If you pull one from the action window, what you get in the bar may steer the boat in a different direction entirely!

Edit again: The directions will also randomly CHANGE in the hotbar as you play...

View attachment 71524

Please fix these so my fisher doesn't go completely insane.
Turn off the option that says something about use smart boat commands, that fixes this and the actions are correct then. I use these on at least 6 characters and all work fine once you turn that off.

Whyterose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Where can I download the most current version of Pinco's? On the Pinco site, the newest version is from 2015. Thanks!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pinco

Could you please add this for a center screen warning when calmed:

Calmed.png
Text in journal:
You gaze upon the dryad's beauty, and forget to continue battling!

And another:

LuckRanOut.png

Text in journal:
Your luck just ran out.

Thanks!

Last edited:

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Works great! The calmed warning is awesome for getting away from the Nightmare Fairy's antics.

How about a journal filter for spell words? Pretty please?
Speaking about the journal, when you are scrolling back to read previously said things, whenever someone says anything, it resets to that last phrase. Which makes the buffer almost useless when there is a continuous conversation. Whenever you scroll back, someone says something and you are "unscrolled."
Please tell me there is a way to fix this. It's a major annoyance.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love the CALMED msg. First time I saw it I ran down the stairs and only had 6 HPs left so THANKS....

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Works great! The calmed warning is awesome for getting away from the Nightmare Fairy's antics.

How about a journal filter for spell words? Pretty please?
the spell filter is already there in the user settings...

Speaking about the journal, when you are scrolling back to read previously said things, whenever someone says anything, it resets to that last phrase. Which makes the buffer almost useless when there is a continuous conversation. Whenever you scroll back, someone says something and you are "unscrolled."
Please tell me there is a way to fix this. It's a major annoyance.
that happens when the chat clears out and at the moment it can't be improved... perhaps if one day the devs add the text label that supports some basic html (like colors, underline, links, etc...) I will be able to show more lines and change the general behaviour of the scrolling, but for now you should disable all the thing you don't want to see in the chat (from user settings) so you'll have enough text lines in the 50 lines cap to read what you need to read :)
And before anyone asks: no the lines cap can't be increased because beyond that is pure lag (growing esponentially for every character you have).

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why can't we get an action icon to turn on and off Scavenge All?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the spell filter is already there in the user settings...
To completely block it from appearing in the journal? Where?

I disabled overhead spell text ages ago, but I don't want it cluttering up my journal/chat window at all.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why can't we get an action icon to turn on and off Scavenge All?
that would just mess things up if activated while is looting... just use the loot all button in the container that you need to clear up.

To completely block it from appearing in the journal? Where?

I disabled overhead spell text ages ago, but I don't want it cluttering up my journal/chat window at all.
is in the chat settings and is disabled by default, if you see the spells in the journal is because at some point you enabled it :D

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that would just mess things up if activated while is looting... just use the loot all button in the container that you need to clear up.
Ok, I guess I understand, I must use "scavenge all" differently, I never use it for a monsters loot pack, I only use it to pick up stuff off the ground, for instance, canals at the roof room in Shadowguard, Corrupted bottles off ground at Armory room in Shadowguard, Exposive bottles at Bar room at Shadowguard and to pick up gold piles off the ground at Eodon and Humility spawns and many other items when I'm fighting and don't have time to look for them and cursor target them. I never use the "loot all" button. And it's tremendously helpful for when I put something down in my house in the wrong place and can't see it except in the montage of Cntrl-Shft buttons.

I never use the "loot all" button. I have no idea why someone would use it with the amounts of loot the larger monsters carry. I would think you would be overweight in a heartbeat doing that.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I guess I understand, I must use "scavenge all" differently, I never use it for a monsters loot pack, I only use it to pick up stuff off the ground, for instance, canals at the roof room in Shadowguard, Corrupted bottles off ground at Armory room in Shadowguard, Exposive bottles at Bar room at Shadowguard and to pick up gold piles off the ground at Eodon and Humility spawns and many other items when I'm fighting and don't have time to look for them and cursor target them. I never use the "loot all" button. And it's tremendously helpful for when I put something down in my house in the wrong place and can't see it except in the montage of Cntrl-Shft buttons.

I never use the "loot all" button. I have no idea why someone would use it with the amounts of loot the larger monsters carry. I would think you would be overweight in a heartbeat doing that.
yes I see the point, is not a real problem to add it if not for the fact that making a new action requires a new icon (and it's 10$ for the artist), and since the project is running of fumes is not an option to do it right now... unless you find someone that draw the icon with a transparent background and works well with all the backgrounds available of course :D

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is in the chat settings and is disabled by default, if you see the spells in the journal is because at some point you enabled it :D
Is this the section you're talking about?

ChatSettings.jpg

If so, I have the "Show Spells" unchecked and still suffer through spell text scrolling my journal all the time. I don't see my spells, but I see everyone else's. Could you please add the ability to block all spell spam from appearing?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I love the big "CALMED" message it should say "RUN AWAY" lol. @Pinco is there anyway you can put an icon for the calmed/peaced on the debuff bar?

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the updates @Pinco ! Couple things I noticed:

• The "User Friendly Moongate Gump" no longer appears to be working. This looks like it happened with the latest update you pushed out. The error I get in debug window is [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Gumps/Moongate/Moongate.lua"]:1086: table index is nil
  • The "Enable Advanced Crafting" option doesn't appear to stick between logouts (it works though once enabled, just have to re-enable it each time)
  • Certain mastery buffs don't appear on the buff bar:
    • Combat Training (Taming Mastery)
    • Warrior's Gifts (Swords/Fencing/Mace/Archery/Throwing Passive ability)
    • Intuition (Bushido/Chiv/Ninjitsu Passive ability)
    • Enchanted Summoning (Necro/Spellweave/Mysticism Passive Ability)
There may be more mastery buffs that don't display properly, but those listed above are all I am able to test.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I love the big "CALMED" message it should say "RUN AWAY" lol. @Pinco is there anyway you can put an icon for the calmed/peaced on the debuff bar?
Can't be done, there is no way to know when the effect ends...

• The "User Friendly Moongate Gump" no longer appears to be working. This looks like it happened with the latest update you pushed out. The error I get in debug window is [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/Gumps/Moongate/Moongate.lua"]:1086: table index is nil
  • The "Enable Advanced Crafting" option doesn't appear to stick between logouts (it works though once enabled, just have to re-enable it each time)
There may be more mastery buffs that don't display properly, but those listed above are all I am able to test.
The advanced crafting is a feature disabled forever because is impossible to keep updated, so it's pointless for you to try and save the setting...
the rest I have to check, but are you sure those buffs exists in the default UI?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ok, the moongate should work now for everyone (including young players)

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
ok, the moongate should work now for everyone (including young players)
Moongate Gump works again, thanks!

I double-checked the mastery buffs in the Default UI and they do exist. Looking at your art files, it looks like you have icons for them, so not sure why they aren't displaying. Looks like they are:

• 39874_weapon_passive_buff.dds (Warrior's Gifts)
  • 39892_intuitionpassive_buff.dds (Intuition Passive)
  • 39893_spell_passive_buff.dds (Enchanted Summoning Passive)
  • 39895_combattraining_buff.dds (Combat Training)
It doesn't appear that all mastery icons are broken, I see the ones for Whispering, and Conduit for example.

CombatTraining.JPG EnchantedSummoning.JPG WarriorsGift.JPG

Appreciate all your hard work!

Thanks.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi pinco. ITS been a while.

Have you ever solved this lag issue with the UI?
yes, it was the chat. Once the chat log of all your characters are empty the lag was no more...

Moongate Gump works again, thanks!

I double-checked the mastery buffs in the Default UI and they do exist. Looking at your art files, it looks like you have icons for them, so not sure why they aren't displaying. Looks like they are:

• 39874_weapon_passive_buff.dds (Warrior's Gifts)
  • 39892_intuitionpassive_buff.dds (Intuition Passive)
  • 39893_spell_passive_buff.dds (Enchanted Summoning Passive)
  • 39895_combattraining_buff.dds (Combat Training)
It doesn't appear that all mastery icons are broken, I see the ones for Whispering, and Conduit for example.

View attachment 73213 View attachment 73214 View attachment 73215

Appreciate all your hard work!

Thanks.
I'm not quite sure why they don't show, try like this and let me know (can't test that on trial) :)

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
yes, it was the chat. Once the chat log of all your characters are empty the lag was no more...

I'm not quite sure why they don't show, try like this and let me know (can't test that on trial) :)
Not sure what happened, but not getting any buffs or debuffs to show now :(